One of those nights...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Sep 13, 2008.

1. That ya do so much..

And dont feel shit.

I ate like a slob today which im sure caused this hahaha but even the greens aient doin it till now.

Smokin keif now feelin blowed.

But ate popeyes earlier, Large mac n cheese and a number 4. Mac n cheese was fuckin garbage this time. Looked like noodles off some cheap mac n cheese you cook up and was straight soupy and jus nothing good about it.

Before they had the fuckin bomb ass mac n cheese. Loved that shit.

Then i got some good mexican good, Alot of it. $50 some dollars for dinner for the night for the fams. 2 mexican sandwhiches. (tortilla, pinto beans, torittilla, rice, tortilla, beans then chunks of roast beef and cheese on top of the roast beef and cooked like that. Some places have it with tomatos and potoatos and carrots and thats good ubt this shit was good as fuck too.

Also got some chips and salsa, They salsa is killer. Even internet reviews say some of the best salsa out there.

And got a bean burttio dinner.

But ive drank like a idiot already, Beer in the shower, Beer after, 40 of 211, Now another 40 of 211 almost gone, Many shots. Not feelin much.

Two blunts of dank, Bowl of kief and im still not feelin much..

2. time for a t break

3. Shower beers are simply amazing. Props.

4. Drank like a fish in water and woke up fuckin straight, No hangover whatsoever.

5. thats cuz your an alcoholic. i knew a dude who drank at least a 30pack every night n said he hardly got drunk, he'd be all shaky in the morning at work n shit but he had a seperate themos with vodka in it n another for his water for throughout the day. he was a funny dude

6. Ima functioning alcoholic and a functioning stoner.

I aient like that shit.

I dont even like dranking early anymore. On days off ill wait till like 7-8 and rip a beer in the shower, And wont start realliy dranking till bout 9 at night.

7. isnt that the fuckin cat's pajamas?
    i love me a beer in the shower

8. popeyes mac n cheese smells like fuckin plastic and taste like garbage. but the chicken is bomb

9. My night involves hotboxing my friends new car

[​IMG][/IMG]

10. Used to be kills dawg, Now is shitty.

11. sweet comfy ass grandma car

12. Was it really "kills"?

lol

13. Whats funny dawg?

Like to troll me threads much?