One of the worst things to happen...

Discussion in 'General' started by Ckrichie, Feb 9, 2013.

1. I might of exxagerated with the title but it does suck dick. I have the pax vaporizer(which i love its fucking awesome) and i just finished packing it. It does hold a lot and it fell off my bed onto the carpet. The vaporizer itself was fine, but all the weed packed fell into it fell into the carpet. Pretty much impossible to get out...

It sucks!:mad:

Who here has dropped a lot of weed somewhere and had no way of getting it back?
    Share your stories

2. I was smoking a joint with a friend on his backyard deck, and dropped the pass right into the space between the boards, lost underneath the deck. It was the only weed we had, so we were not happy, but at least got a little stoned first.

3. Gosh, I have dropped so much weed in my time. I would sit at my computer desk and accidentally hit my bowl off and just hang my head in shame, best way to fix this problem is to take your time. As silly as it sounds you just need to convince yourself to take your time and go slow. I haven't dropped anything in a few months.

4. I fucking was in a car when it rolled last night and I was in the trunk, long drunken story BUT thats the worst thing lol :p

5. I was high riding with my buddy one time and were on the highway. He puts the window down to ash n bamb there goes the L