Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One of the worst things ever.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FruG3rT, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Well I gathered together some keif from my grinder, I was planning on running it through my bong but having no bud I had nothing for a plug, so I decided to tear apart a cigarette and use a *very tiny* pinch of tobacco for a plug instead, thinking with the amount I put in, I wouldn't taste it. Well I went to rip my bong, pulled a huge hit and went to clear it and it was the worst tasting, feeling, and smelling thing ever.
    Complete waste of a kief bowl.

I recommend to anyone who does not smoke cigarettes NOT to try what I did, if you're not expecting it, it can mess up your whole bowl.

Anywhore, off to buy some bud to cure my lungs, that was hell.

Peace :smoke:

2. Yah tobacco will do that to you

3. I did something similar that other day, scraped keif from my grinder but had no bud, or cigs in your case so I made a kief ball with a little tiny peice of tissue paper tasted terrible got the job done though: do not recommend either

4. [quote name='"airjordan420"']Yah tobacco will do that to you[/quote]

Yep, really regret it, complete waste of a kief bowl, just hoping to find someone who's up on bud, it seems like everyone's fresh out :(

5. That sucks. Sorry for the misfortune

6. [quote name='"FreeRunnin"']I did something similar that other day, scraped keif from my grinder but had no bud, or cigs in your case so I made a kief ball with a little tiny peice of tissue paper tasted terrible got the job done though: do not recommend either[/quote]

Come to think of it I have rolling papers, I could've just made a little kief bomb... Next time I think I'll do that instead haha.

7. [quote name='"FruG3rT"']Well I gathered together some keif from my grinder, I was planning on running it through my bong but having no bud I had nothing for a plug, so I decided to tear apart a cigarette and use a *very tiny* pinch of tobacco for a plug instead, thinking with the amount I put in, I wouldn't taste it. Well I went to rip my bong, pulled a huge hit and went to clear it and it was the worst tasting, feeling, and smelling thing ever.
    Complete waste of a kief bowl.

I recommend to anyone who does not smoke cigarettes NOT to try what I did, if you're not expecting it, it can mess up your whole bowl.

Anywhore, off to buy some bud to cure my lungs, that was hell.

Peace :smoke:[/quote]

What did you expect, tobaccos poison.

8. [quote name='"tokesmoke69"']

What did you expect, tobaccos poison.[/quote]

Honestly, I packed so little tobacco in there that I was hoping it would fall through because of the size of the down stem.

9. Thats why you rip a small piece of paper from a rolling paper and use that to plug the bowl

10. I kinda wanna do it now just to see what it feels like

11. been in that situation before,

look around your desk / floor

find a stem

break it in half and use that for a screen

12. you guys bong kief ? i just roll it in a joint or smoke it from a bowl