One of the Worst days of my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pnoygangsta, Jan 2, 2009.

1. This was posted after viewing the thread "worst night of my life" My story was so fuckin similar I had to post this. Alright New Years Eve, their was no party. But there was a big party on the second of January. So that was today at least on this side of the world. Anyway.
    Call up my friend, he says go to such and such place by train and I'll pick you up.
    so by 5:00 I'm at the place. Call him by payphone, he tells me, "No,no,no, I didn't mean now, call me at 9:30 at night, I'm in tokyo right now." So I say ok.
    Now I'm stuck waiting on the streets for 4 hours and a half, watching bums smoke cigarette stubs, walking into random shops bored as fuck, couldn't go home. It would be a waste of money to go by train and plus their wasn't gonna be enough food for me to eat there.
    eat 2 hamburgers at 7:00, manage somehow with godly strength to only smoke 5 cigarettes in the course of waiting 4 and a half hours.
    9:30. I call him he dosen't pick up.
    10:00 He picks up, asks me one question, "Do you have smoke?"
    I say no, he says alright I'll come pick you up
    10:30 he dosen't come
    11:00 he dosen't come
    I try calling like 4 times but he has his phone turned off.
    I'm pretty pissed, I waited 6 hours on the streets to got to a party that I couldn't get to.
    I just say fuck it I'm going home, I get on the train, then I realize I got on the wrong train.
    No big deal, I tell myself, I'll just change trains next stop.
    So I get off the train and a conducter tells me that was the last train. I'm like "That was the last train?" hes like yes, and I"m like "ok, ok, that's cool"
    actually I was more like
    "FUCK!"
    12:00, I'm 2 train stops away from home, the taxi fare would run me about 150 or more dollars from where I was so I'm like ok, I'll call somebody back home and ask if they can pick me up. Then I realize
    I LOST MY WALLET that had like 110 dollars in it
    So I beg this cute girl for like whats equal to 20 cents and shes very nice and gives it to me, I talk to her a little then her big ass punk boyfriend comes up
    So I explain what I was talking to her about then I beg him, litteraly beg him to take me to my train stop, hes says hell no
    And I'm so pissed off, finally I call somebody at my house and get a ride home at 12:30
    Now its like 2 o clock and I'm writing this, I AM TIRED
    and lets not forget, dry on weed with dealers in jail.
    Happy New Years Everybody, I hope yours was enjoyable. I hope you all had fun and hope none of you had a fucked up one like mine. I'm trying to be positive but I'm still pretty upset. Oh well, as Bob Marley says, Every Little Things Gonna Be Alright. Please don't tell me to change my friends, its just not an option

2. Fuck man that sounds like a movie, crazy shit man.

How hard is it to grab in Japan, I heard the laws are a lot more tight there?

3. wow.. that does suck man. waiting 6 hours dude i would be furious with the guy that left you hanging there. that dick. lets kick his ass.

4. Hey man that sucks man. Hopefully you learned a lesson out of this experience? I've been in the same spot before. It sucks making promising plans only to get blown off, so never prioritize any plan you might have! If you depend on someone else to have a good night, you are not in control of whether or not how much fun you have, if you can have fun with almost anyone, or even by yourself, it is the exact opposite.

5. [quote name='morrowb']Fuck man that sounds like a movie, crazy shit man.

How hard is it to grab in Japan, I heard the laws are a lot more tight there?[/quote
    Very hard to grab. Its like you have to go on a whole mission for half a gram

6. Its true, but yeah I did learn my lesson, the thing is its happened before, just not to this bad of a point.

7. it must be borderline impossible there man. props to potso's out there. from your post it sounds like you have a shit ton of patience for it to take you so long to get pissed.

"so by 5:00 I'm at the place. Call him by payphone, he tells me, 'No,no,no, I didn't mean now, call me at 9:30 at night, I'm in tokyo right now.' So I say ok."
    ^ that's when i would've lost it. but then again you're from japan and im from manhattan.

i know you said it's not an option to change your friends, but that douche left you without a phone call nothing. essentially what he did was ignore your phone calls because he was scared and didn't know what to tell you cause he was probably already at the party. feel better man

8. Normally when people fall out like that it's when they lied about something, or exagarated a lot so you'd be pissed at him. So don't go ditching friends so quickly, just tell him to repay you with a couple grams or, I'm sure you'll think of something. Also, it's not only hard to grab there, but Japan has the highest weed prices in the world! Atleast shrooms are legal there I think.

9. No shrooms were legal but not since the last 4 or 5 years. And no, I can't go ditching my friends cause they are the only friends I have, I don't go to public school, I can't speak Japanese so its not so easy

10. as a kid I got pushed around alought so I geuss I just have alought of patcience, once I had to wait 2 and a half hours in a parking lot for my work partner, a lazy pothead.
    I don't like getting angry at the only people I know or else I won't have anyone to hang out with

11. Just out of curiosity, how did you end up in Japan?

It seems like it would be very profitable to grow there, what are the prices like?

12. Well its too risky and its totally out of option right now, I was born here but I don't have enough money to move out

13. I said don't ditch them. Friends fuck you over, there your friends.;)

14. that really sucks. at least you didn't get hurt or anything.

i don't run around with friends and go to partys often (maybe 1-2 times a yr), because i'm worried something like that might happen. now that i'm single i know i gotta get out and go places, but its so hard for me to trust ppl.

15. well, look at it this way: atleast you dont have cancer!

16. Hey everybody, this might sound unbelievable but today I was went to this place where you take your shoes off, I put them in a locker sort of thing, came back in 2 hours and they were stolen. On top of what happened yesterday this is almost humorous how bad things are getting

17. yea thats not cool