One of the only friends I've ever had

Discussion in 'General' started by Tronic2Me, Apr 24, 2007.

1. All my life I've found it hard to trust anyone... I've never really been able to find a really good friend.. Just people I've spent a moderate amount of time with and we both moved on. But after today it feels like I can finally trust someone, that I have someone I can call my friend.

Me and this kid have been hanging out a ton the past 6 months, and even more so recently. After his baseball game today me and him went and bought an eighth that I was going to use later. Now, he hasn't smoked in months because he won't during baseball season... We went back to his house and he put my weed in his bag. His dad came in like 10 minutes later and asked him where the keys were, and he said in his bat bag and gave me a huge uh-oh look.. His dad came back after getting the keys and he was waving around the baggy and exploded. He was screaming at him asking why he brought it into his house again...

I was just sitting there not knowing what to say and he was taking all the blame for it... He told me I better go home and afterwards I found out he took all the blame and his dad is kicking him out of the house. I tried to let him let me take the blame but he won't... This is the 4th time his dad has found weed on him and I guess he couldn't take it anymore.

I feel so bad but I know he would never let me tell his dad that it was my weed.. What do I do? I'm still living with my parents too (for now) and I know he would call my parents about it if I was honest with him.

And after all this my friend wants to buy me another eighth to make up for it. :\

2. sounds like a real friend.

as many people will tell you. "i have a few friends, and lots of associates."

3. damn, dude, thats a REAL friend right there.

4. What an awesome friend, like opivy said I have a few friends, and lots of associates..

5. That sucks alot for your friend. But at least you know he has got your back and is a true friend.

6. i would atleast let him sleep on my floor for awhile

7. everyone hopes for fairness in the end, but in this situation it seems that this father would not care if it was yours, or his, or both of yours split. the reality is that life is indeed not fair and we have to move on from situations like this.

8. Seems that hes a great friend, but youre a shit friend. Tell his dad, asap, that it was your weed. And if YOU were a good friend, you would tell him it was your weed all 4 times, even if it wasnt.

9. you gotta tell his dad it was your weed, its not like his dad can punish you or anything.

Dont let your friend go out like that, tell his dad it was yours.

10. mm, no real practical good will come out of telling the father. i would just buy the fellow some herb and a meal when his season's out and enjoy the great company.

11. just look at him, say "dude..." and silentley nod. all will be solved. be a man about it.

12. Let him crash with you. and buy his smoke for at least a year.

13. yeah he's definitely a true friend.
    I think now all you can do is have his back as much as he has yours, and just enjoy your herb and awesome friendship :smoke:

14. the truest shit i ever said