one of the only cons to being a stoner

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xomarinax, Nov 5, 2013.

1. wanting to have high sex and you spend a majority of time smoking alone....

f m l

2. That's why god gave you two hands, so you could have threesomes. 

3. This post...it's...it's amazing :laughing:

I think that's a /thread :p

4. Sigh, here we go. This thread will surpass 10 pages.

5. Ummmm uhhhh???

6. you gotta smoke more people up, its so easy to get bittys if you smoke a bitch up, but most days id rather just blaze with some bros than chase ass

7. The other con is forgetting most things, so just forget your not getting laid and smoke the next doobie ;)

8. I think a pro of me being a stoner is I don't really care if I have sex or not, I can wait for the next chica in my life and be stoned while waiting  :smoke:

9. costs a lot of money, that's a pretty big con if you're a broke student like me

10. I hate the type of people who feel the need to ''label'' themselves a stoner... sorry but i've seen a lot of females on here recently and the word "stoner" is like #1 in their vocabulary....... like just smoke some cannabis and enjoy. why do we have to have labels next to our names all the time?

and this thread is pointless; besides the screaming for attention.... obviously you need to just smoke out some dudes and ask to jump on.... like the fuck........... why is this thread needed.

11. You're a fucking girl? In my younger days if a girl invited me to smoke ,and tried to have sex with me I'd be down for that. How about try being a guy for a day ,and see how much harder it is to attract the other sex. "women need a reason to have sex ,but guys only need a place." I forget who said this.

12. Sadly, women don't need a reason to fuck. They are easier to get than ever. Got a gram, some money, a few jokes? Score. They want to be easy. 

13. ..i..fuck...can't, don't..even make sense.

14. Another one of those OP is a boy threads.

15. op do you get off by posing as a female?

16. #16 4shotmark, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
    :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
    View her posts on her page. Every one of them in some way states that she is a stoner girl.

17. NGCMBL: "one of the only cons to being a stoner..."

gives two cons.

18. i find the only problem is when you want to do this and your to cooked to remember her phone number then end up getting tired of trying to remember it so ya munch out n go to sleep while forgetting that you even wanted to do this in the begining anyways. :)

19. So. True.