one of the most fucked up things i have ever heard..

Discussion in 'General' started by NEsurfr, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Since when does jerking off with your friends for fun make you a fag?

2. since the beginning of time, my friend. since the beginning of time.

3. Damn, I need to get out more often

4. Why did you have to put THAT:yummy: face in the comment. uuuughhhhh

5. if youre jacking off with your friends in front of each other, and eating each others jizz, yeah you sure as hell do. lol.

6. i like putting my weiner in the pudding

7. Haha so glad I opted to not play any sports!

I struggled to fit in during high school, but I have dignity lol.

8. What kind of dumb kid would actually eat it. Fucking deserve those loads if your that much of an idiot.

9. wtf, girls do not ever do this.

...for obvious reasons.

10. oh my goodness people disgust me these days

i wanna know what kinda person let alone thinks to themselves, "hey i'm going to have me and all my friends jizz into an oreo and then make one of the younger kids eat it!!'

and then this kid has the nerve to go out an actually do it???!?!!?

what the hellllllllllllllll
    im so disturbed

11. where i'm from, we call it the waffle game :rolleyes:

12. #32 sshouse, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011

well yeah not with their own stuffs, ive seen some nasty ass people in my life!

13. the answer 'homosexuals' makes most sense to me in this case.

how is this a game? wank infront of guys then eat cum...think i'd have to pass that oppurtunity up.

14. What the FUCK... Ok if some one on my football team would have said,"hey guys I have a great idea let's all whack it next to each other and eat nut after". The whole team would have beat said person up and humiliate him about it at every opportunity .

Christ we did some hazing to freshmen but it was like carrying our shoulder pads, making water for everyone and the classic was to tell them we had a pool on the roof and they could go any time after 2 a days. (we have no pool)

15. Kids these days...

16. Ah come on man, it's all in good fun. First people get mad about a couple innocent accidental deaths because of college hazing and now this? You guys need to loosen up, a little bit of hazing never hurt anybody.

17. I don't have any of those "Not sure if serious" pics, but I'm making the "Not sure if serious" face right now ha ha

18. Fuuuuck... I'm not into team sports because I don't like the people, but my best friend told me that for football hazing, the upperclassmen made one of the freshmen blow on their dicks with a vuvuzuela... fucking gross. I called the school and let them know their team is into rape, don't know if they did anything about it.

19. Wait, are you guys telling me you've never had cookies and cream?!

20. lol, so at my old highschool there was this chick who was fairly rich, whos father was an anchor on a fox new station. Well one day in a science class she farted and instead of a regular fart she sharted on her lab stool. the shit was basically liquid and got on the stool and dripped down and she started crying while her friend cleaned up the whole shitty mess. True story.

The anchors name was Walter Jacobson