One of the most amazing things just happend to me.

Discussion in 'General' started by D.M.B_22, May 16, 2009.

1. Ok i was taking a shit on my toilet talking on the phone... but then the phone slipped off my shoulder and started falling into the bowl between my legs.

But then at the last second it flipped around and landed perfectly on my dick.:D

Yes my dick caught my phone.

i dont think i will ever see anything like that again in my liftime.

well that was compleatly pointless but i was/am high and i thought it was the coolest shit.

2. not bad haa, Id be excited too.

3. One time I saw a cat. That is all.

4. anyone ever have to take a crap with a hard on?

5. #5 ÆRIAL, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
    That was cool. :hello: +rep....not for you...for your dick.(okay anyway I edit/say this it just sounds weird or assholeish lol)
    Don't be a dick and be like this one time I got high and ate a ham sandwich.

6. Hahah wow, that has to be one of the most asinine things i've read in awhile, but still...

This thread has potential.

7. that reminds me of this time i saw a dog.

8. Hahaha that's cool.

One time I took a shit, and my cat's litterbox faces the toilet. So my cat sits down and also takes a dump. It felt like we bonded.

9. Um......:hide:

10. hahaha thats awesome!

11. Got pics?

lol...Im just kiddin ya :D

12. Thats pretty cool, i havnt had one of those moments with any of my pets before.

why dont we turn this thread into a "Share your Shit Stories" thread.

13. You're the egg guy? You should post a picture, this thread is going south.

14. My cat halls ass outta the bathroom when I walk in. Even if I saw her just go in so I know she aint done lol

Gotta keep that kitty in check! :smoking:

15. i never thought id find a dick and shit story amusing

but you succeded

16. yeah... it hurts

edit: just my luck to get it at the top of the second page.. hahhaa