Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

one of the funny things

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kindbudhero, Aug 10, 2004.

1. oKay this is funny or it is stupid we were stoned well anyway me and my friends one my smoker frined we smoke all the time and are real stoners but there is this other kid a lite weight we were watching jay and slient bob strike back and the light weight goes out of the blue "Did you notice he didnt start smoking till they found out the has been made" it made no sense and that how stoned he was so funny

2. i don't understand. either you left out parts of the sentence or he really made no sense. i would've told him to shut up and cut him off from the bowls being passed around.

3. Yea same here and I feel the same way about Jeff, when I first started smokin I would get high very quick, so when I bought a gram I could get high many times, now I can only get high about twice from a gram. So he is right you are lucky if you have low tolerance, I wish i still did

4. that is how he said it exactly like it is typed.

5. i use the term lightweight.. what's wrong with it? dope is the real derogatory term.. pfft!

and wasn't that in mallrats? when jay stones the 2 contestants..
    "how much did you smoke?"
    "all it took was a fatty boombatty blunt! these guys were lightweights!"

6. Yea i know what ur sayin jeff ^^ sometimes when i cant get any bud for a few days when i finally do get some i get so much higher than usual, so maybe after these 2 grams i have left i will take a little break

7. When I first met my bestfriends now back in grade 8 thats when we started doing the blazing. And we would always go to one of the kids houses. There was always another kid there with his 3 year old younger brother. The thing is this kid is our age so gradually of hanging out there every day this kid started commin around. 5 years later he is our friend and now a full fledged stoner. I just find it funny how we took the kid under our wing. Well it was nice when he used to buy weed cause he had no idea how much he was gettin so hed give us 15 bucks and we would give him a half gram. Now he knows all the stoner ways though and hes actually a pretty cool guy

8. you turned the 3 year old in to a stoner 5 years later (making him 8 now?) or did i misunderstand?

oh yeah and lightweight just means you dont have to somke a lot to get high, how is that derogatory?

9. lol a 8 year old toker kids gettin kurupted too early these days pretty soon ur gonna see 5 year old tokers then 4 then who knos

10. i don't use the term lightweights with pot, only alcohol, because weight has no bearing on your ability to get high.

11. Cmon. The word lightweight means it doesnt take that much to get you high. get over it, a lot of people use it. Its not like its a bad thing

12. Well as it just so happens http://www.indystar.com/articles/2/170220-2342-103.html this article is definetly fucked up

13. Just go and talk yourself up there.

14. ....so is this like a circle of friends talkin to each other? cuz im all like, who the fuck is Jeff? who the fuck is Justin?grade8? what? dont actually explain it all, im just high.

15. that article is fu%%ed^!
    one of my old buddies used to smoke weed
    and snort coke with her 4 year old brother
    thats just wrong

16. first of all, that article is pretty fucked up.

second of all, im still a lightweight (and i love it) since what i usually do is buy an 8th, smoke it and then not smoke for about a week. then every time i smoke, i get retarded. granted, this routine isn't my choice, just don't have enough money to spend it on weed.