One of the funniest things ive ever read - read

Discussion in 'General' started by Escape The Fate, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Yeah... people dying is hilarious.

2. "The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back."

:eek:

28 of them died? Jesus, that's fucking crazy.

While I agree that the headline "
    Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight" is quite comical in and of itself, it's a shame that happened.

But what can you expect when you're a midget against a lion?

3. Holy shit...thats not really funny dude. 42 people lost their lives due to some stupid fan saying a lion could kill them. I dont know why the leader, or the midgets themself would accept that challenge though....

4. Yea, I can't feel too bad for them. I mean, they fought a fucking lion. What did they expect to happen?

5. lol agreed

6. Lets keep in mind, this is Cambodia; who says they were willing participants?

7. yeah well I obviously don't think its people dying is funny..

just the circumstances..

and maybe the fact that it sounds only half believable

8. I mean I could see normal sized people challenging to do this since men have wrestled lions before but midgets would be shorter than the lion. Besides its not true.

9. actually 28 died, 14 severaly injured

But, i'm sure the midgets knew what would be in store for them, and they must have died honorably in their own way to have so many die before it was called off. It's far from funny in my opinion, but it's not like a bus flipped over and exploded full of kids, these midget fighters must have expected consequences to this degree.

10. Imagine 42 midgets fighting a lion.

Rip the bowl once more and think about it again.

Now you realize why its funny.

11. That is funny except for the fact that people died.

12. I love how my post was entirely overlooked :rolleyes:

13. who are you now :confused:

14. I posted this ages ago. It's fake.

Edit: Sorry for the thread necromancy, I was baked and clicked the "Similar threads" links at the bottom of the page...didnt know they were old.

15. Yeah come one guys, he didn't even do a hyperlink it should be obvious that isn't the actual BBC site.

16. I feel like more people should see this