One of the funniest movies you'll ever see

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JesusGotBaked, Feb 26, 2012.

1. This is in the Pandora's Box section due to the movies rather "controversial" and "crude" humor. However, the humor in this movie is what makes it so funny.

The Onion Movie is basically "satirical interpretations of world events and curious human behavior." It is created by the writers of Onion News, which is a satiric news website that creates hilarious fake news stories and discusses actual events in a satiric way. Onion News releases internet videos discussing the fake/real issues which is really how its become so popular today. It is a movie containing satiric sketches about American culture mixed with satiric news stories.

Here is the official plot:

I LOVE onion news, they create some of the most hilarious videos you'll ever see. If you are looking for a great comedy/satiric movie to watch while stoned, I recommend you watch this. This is, in my opinion, one of the funniest movies ever created. It will make you fucking shit your pants.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPfOVfxse4c[/ame]

2. I watched the onion movie and i thought it was gonna be hilarious that's an hour of my life ill never get back

3. You must have a shitty sense of humor then and not like satiric humor, this is a great movie. People need to understand its satiric. Watch it while high and it will be even funnier.