Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One of the first few times I smoked...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by What Rights, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Me and 5 of my buddies hot boxed a tent with like 6 grams of midgrade - headies.

Shit was good.

Real good.

After holding it in you exhale, then just inhale more lol.

2. hotboxing in a tent. fucking legit.

3. Why thank you.

4. That sounds legit.

How big was the tent?

5. Huge.

6people could lay down flat with enough space for 2 more people.

and someone 5 10 could stand.

6. Shoulda used a smaller tent lol get foggy

7. There was plenty of smoke. Trust me.

Best part about it not being too smokey is being able to take big enough hits.

8. did that this weekend. but in a smaller tent.
    fantastic

9. Don't doubt it.

10. Fogging out a tent is one of the most legit things you can do smoking bud FACT.

11. Nothing beats hotboxing a car enough so when you open a window smoke spews out.

12. I got a little tent that I wouldn't really feel comfortable sharing with anyone who i wasn't sleeping with. I'm definately gonna get a couple people and smoke a few blunts in there.

13. While I do agree man I've got two 12's and a 1000 W amp so I love fogging out my car, I'd rather fog out a tent just something about it man.

14. Just thought I'd add, if you hot box something too much resin can build up. My sisters car built up a little black around the corners of the windows :smoke:.

15. dude... thats sick

16. Yeah, dude tents own. Once we were on the beach, our tent had 2 extra wings you can zip up. Went inside one with the bong and hot boxed it.

17. Yeah i wonder if it could be considered drug parafenalia cause of the rez lol.

18. It would be considered cannabis if it's resin, cos cannabis resin is cannabis the same way normal cannabis is, in the eyes of the law.

19. What would the popo even do about that like just scrape it.

20. Yea I did that with a car it looked like someone turned a fog machine on