Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One Of the Coolest Things Ever

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k-money, Dec 29, 2010.

1. i just realized one of the coolest things and things that most intrigues me when im high, the solar system. when your high look up videos of what the universe is and such and be amazed. it is honestly so interesting learning what light really is.... then forgetting what it was 10 minutes later. but its still fun :D haha

2. Me and a couple friends where really baked and started talking about the universe and life after death and ailiens and all these theories of what life really was haha was very very fun haha.

3. I'm right with you, I love watching cool documentaries or going outside to look at the stars.

4. its crazy when you realize what the universe really is, especially when your high

5. for sure man. I love learning about it anyway.. i'm taking physics atm actually.

wave/particle duality BLEW my mind. And also, the fact that everything with charge (protons etc) actually interacts with everything elese with charge.
    Meaning all the protons in you are currently interacting with stuff at the edge of the universe.. very small forces but they still affect each other.

try youtubing 'science saved my soul' or something. This guy makes an amazing point that you ARE the universe, you were born in a star. i also like how some people are scared of how big space is.. but its that distace that protects us.

also, i learned yesterday.. that if we scaled up a gold atom to the size of the sun.. the electrons the orbit it would be TWICE as far away as ploto... its amazing how much of us is just nothingness.

6. Yeah man. Anyone that isn't interested in the solar system could come with me to West Texas out on a ranch in the middle of no where, take a few bong rips of weed, hash, and kief and THEN try to tell me that the solar system isn't one of the most amazing and beautiful things.

7. man, i live in the orange glow of a city.. but like, twice a year i'm in the deep countryside and its just fucking crazy.. like.. fuck.

i'm gonna brave the cold to blaze this joint out my window. I live in the city but i'm so lucky to have some trees and grass out my window. The sky looks so big from here. Very scary.. but fucking dope.

8. The fleeting thrill of photons has never left me, I will always be fascinated by light. And microwaves.

9. Freaks me the hell out man.

10. And they say potheads are stupid... the nerve.
    As a NASA intern, I have thousands of sources of amazement daily, so if ever someone wishes to have anastronomical convo in the depths of a ferocious high, chat me up.

11. ahaaa, i love photons.....

E=MC[2]..

..oh yeah, but not for photons.. theyre special.. :hide:

12. wow nasa cool! what exactly are they looking to do next?

13. Been smoking outdoors in the snow at night here a couple of times recently, been well cold and clear nights and the stars and the moon we're fucking amazing, moonlight on the snow looked awesome. Reppin those photons haha

14. Go to the moon and not tell us whats really there, most likely

15. nothing to be freaked out by mannnnnn.

the whole point of it being so big is to protect us. In like, 300,000,000 or something the milkey way will crash into another galaxy. But everythings so big that the chances of anything hitting each other is practically 0. it'll just look dope. :D

16. Just enjoy :smoke:

17. Ill move on to astronautical engineering, eventally ill move on to an independant privatized space research corporation

18. yee yo like the other day i was thinking like holy fuck the sun is like a billion miles away but we can see it like its actaully like so fuckin big

19. Wonders of the Solar System is an amazing tv series. I recommend anyone in this thread that hasn't watched it do so. They announced that there will be a second series premiering in early 2011 entitled Wonders of he Universe. :hello:

20. 93 million miles away. :)