One of The Best Times Of My Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MidwestToker420, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Whats up blades i though i would fill you in on what happened to me this week. so this week is spring break and my family decides that we should all go down to Cozumel Mexico. So seeing as how my mom and i are both certified scuba dives i decided that before one of our dives i would some some ganja and see how things turned out. well things turned out pretty freakin amazing, we got to dive this site called the santa rosa wall which of all the dive site on cozumel is by far may favorite.

so we got down to 80-85 feet and the currents pullin us along and i was nearly crying with joy i kid you not it was so amazing. i was seeing the most beautiful coral, all different kinds of fish, a few turtles and even a nurse shark, plus we got to swim through underwater caves which was pretty badass if i do say so my self.

The once we finished with the second dive we got back to the hotel i went and smoked a little bit more, came back to the room blazed, and smoked a cuban with mi padre. then i got to go parasailing which was tight cause i was about 400 feet or so in the air above the ocean, it was amazing. so that was easily one of the best days of my life.:hello::hello:
    Santa Rosa Wall,Santa Rosa Wall dive,Santa Rosa Wall diving,Mexico, Yucatan, Cozumel Isalnd, Wannadive.net, The dive site atlas, maps, GPS location, photos of scubadiving sites.

also this is an edit i went on a night dive the next night and it was my first one, and it was tight i was high again and wow i felt like i was on the moon. and the bio luminescent bacteria in the water was so cool, for people who dont know what BL bactera is, is that it is bacteria that lights up when disturbed or moved suddenly, so for like 10 minutes i looked like a retard just swinging my arms through the water lighting shit up:cool:

peace blades

2. That sounds beyond amazing. Especially since your in an exotic place like cozumel. I cant wait to try that this summer when I go to an exotic animal ranch in texas. It sounds like you had such a spiritual experience.

3. i would say to anyone that can do it, go do it, and you'll have an awesome time

4. i probably would have bugged out, snorkeling is as close ill go high to scuba diving haha but good for you man, i love being outside high and thats just bringing it to a whole new level... but for right now i'll stick to the above ground wonders of the world :D