One of the best quick stoner breakfasts EVER

Discussion in 'General' started by tokinmilf, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Ok guys, I just ate a delicious breakfast munchie! I had a mini wheat bagel with strawberry cream cheese AND nutella on it! OMG! You have to try this!

2. I just had a cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese. Love me some bagels. What is nutella?

3. try this one........toast a whole wheat english muffin....melt some swiss on it it if you want....meanwhile scramble or make an omellete with one egg,,,don't forget the fresh ground black pepper,and fresh parsley....go light on the salt because after you place the egg on the toasted english muffin..you're gonna put a layer of smoked salmon on top....if you want add a slice of tomato or onion.....

It rocks and will keep you going all day long...!!!!!:hello:

4. Nutella is a swiss chocolate hazelnut spread if i'm not mistaken....it can be found in the international food aisle or in the aisle next to the peanut butter,jellies and marmelaid. probably wo't find it in a cheap grocery store.

5. oh that sounds pretty good

6. nutella is just hazelnut spread

7. It's CHOCOLATE hazelnut spread. Nom nom nom!

8. Since when did chocolate become a condiment.

9. strawberry cream cheese is ill! not a fan of nutella tho, but i don't really like chocolate all that much anyway...

10. I had this crazy breakfast parfait from Jamba Juice for FREE!

Free breakfast there from 6AM til 10AM!

11. Parfait? what the? I eat bacon eggs and toast lol nice cup of coffee

12. My thought as well.

..that's america for ya

13. I prefer Eggs in a Basket.

Best. Breakfast. Ever.

14. Is Nutella American? I used to eat it a bunch when I was little and lived in Germany, but have only seen it in a few places since then in the US.

15. i beleive nutella's made by Ferrero. in which case it's italian. but who knows who owns ferrero nowadays...

16. www.jambajuice.com

Click on the breakfast link thinger! DELICIOUS!

17. That stuff looks really good I wish there was one anywhere close to me......not even one in my state :(