One of the best nights

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CanaBliZZ, Mar 11, 2006.

1. So tonite I go down to the mall cause some girls I knew were supposed to have a quarter but they ended up having it in 2 dime bags, so I was like alright lets go get some dutches, so we go to the gas station get the dutches and meet up with some more people.

We go to the mcdonalds bathroom and roll up in there, I rolled one and the girls rolled another one. So I rolled a really fat blunt it was short and fat, the way I like them.

So we walk to the side of the mall (it was really nice today in New york like 70 degrees, real nice day today. And this one girl is feening to smoke so she just fuckin pulls out the blunt in front of mad cars and ongoing traffic and lights it up, I thought that was funny. So we go to this spot in the woods which I dont reccomend going to anymore it was pointless, but we had so many people it was kinda obvious. Well we go in there start ciphin 2 L's and is just chillin, the girls got high real quick. So we finished off and I took one of the clips and my boy took the other one, so we go get something to eat at mcdonalds. And go chill in the mall, when I see mad other girls I know, so im talkin to one of them, she like me and she was sayin how they were smokin mad l's and then the lady from downstairs came up and started yelling at everyone cause it smelled like pot, haha.

Then I find out how many people are high and im like wow, we got like 20 or 30 people who is high tonite, so we just chilled ate food. My boy was supposed to fight tonite but the kid bitched out and had his girlfriend get on the phone, pussy.

Anyway so this one girl wasn't high or nothin so my boy was like yo lets get get another dutch so we went back to the gas station got a dutch and came back and rolled it in the bathroom again. We walked behind the mall and just started blazin, it was mad chyll, the girl was funny tho she was mad hyper jumpin over poles, lmao. Then we get to the other end of the mall in the corner and we look over and I see 3 more people just sittin there smokin I was like YOO thats that shit, and everyone started laughin. lol

So now im pretty baked, and I stll got some of the roach for tommorow's wake and bake =)

2. Sound like you had a good night. I chilled with 4 of my homies last night, we smoked about a 8th or more of some nice dank nuggets I had just picked up, we were gonna get some beer too but that plan fell through.

3. Word cannablizz i live in L.I. so it was madd hot here also. Me and my friends rolled a blunt with more keif then weed in it smoked that then smoked like a quarter of dank ass budd out of my hookah and bubbler. Then we drove to mcdonalds :D. It was the greatest thing ever. On the ride back home we hotboxed my car with this huge 2 gram joint it was such a good night.

Im gonna go blaze up now so peace:smoking:

4. I needa hang out with kids like you.:wave:

I like my blunt long and skinny or long and medium.:hello:

I usually have Honey Dutch.:D

IS it harder to drive high and are you less likely to make good decisions and pay attention? Cuz I was sober and i zoned out twice driving to Wintergreen and almost crashed into a guard rail on a turning part.....If my girl wasn't there I woulda crashed.

Kind of starteling.....:eek:

5. IS it harder to drive high and are you less likely to make good decisions and pay attention? Cuz I was sober and i zoned out twice driving to Wintergreen and almost crashed into a guard rail on a turning part.....If my girl wasn't there I woulda crashed.

Kind of starteling.....:eek:[/quote]

I have no trouble driving while high usaully i blast crazy techno and drive really fast. Or i blast some Biggie and drive like an OG :D

6. thats dank man, I had a good night last night :) smoked bongs, drank a 12-pack of moosehead and slept with dawna who also happens to be my drug counciler haha

7. I saw your other thread and that shit sounds too good to be true, enjoy man

8. wow that sounds almost identical to some of the nights I've had here in Seattle. From what it sounds like, it almost looks like you live in seattle Cannabis...the mall sounds exactly the same to the layout of ours. But yeah I've done almost the same thing a million times. Malls are a good place to blaze.

9. Ya'll need a nice private place to smoke.

10. yeah this weekend/saturday night was also one of my best nights too. a friend from college is back in town for spring break and her parents are in europe for the next 3weeks. so she called up a few grads from last year and myself and a few of the seinors at my highschool. out of nowhere my dealer friend who i though was grounded showed up and threw a dank 1/2th on the table and said "everyone, we need to smoke this all tonight so my parents dont ground me anylonger." The girl whose house we were in said it was chill if we all smoked inside the house. always being prepared i whipped out the phillies and we just started rolling blunts. we roll about 1/4th into the blunts and my friends all bust out their pieces. we all spent the rest of the night playing pool/drinking scotch(not my fave but whatever)/air hockey/and getting really really stoned