One of the best months of my life.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by breene123, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Whats up everyone? I just thought i would share with you my experiences in this past month that probably changed my life more than the 18 years i have been alive.

There are two main events that set this month apart from most.

The first of which is my very first experience on mushrooms or any psychedelic for that matter. I have smoked weed almost daily for about 2 years, maybe a little less when i first started. Nothing could have prepared me for tripping but it was one of the most eye opening and perspective changing things I've experienced. In a GOOD way. Apart from it opening me up socially it has also almost completely cured my suspected (but not diagnosed) bipolar condition. No more crazy ass mood swings. And the actual trip.... amazing. I only ate 1/8 of wet shrooms (11.5g) but still tripped hard for about 6-7 hours. I had mild visuals and loved how much it made you think about things differently. I could spend hours going into detail but I wont. The only way to truley know what its like is to try it.

Annndd second happened a few days ago... the 31st. I think it will be easier to make a list:

1. 30mg adderall (broken open)
    2. 1 xanax bar 2mg
    3. 20 sack of DRO (some of the best ive had)
    4. quarter oz rolled into a cross joint
    5. lost count of the beers

Yeaaahh i know not a smart thing to mix all that. But i did and im still here. The night started off just chillin with my friends after taking the pills. I smoked a bunch of dank bowls with some buddies and we rolled our very first cross joint (which came out perfect but burned a little strange). After all this it was like 9pm and i met up with about 10 people i used to work with (got fired for non drug related issues) and went bowling. BYOB so naturally i was pounding them. The black lights and strobes were reeaall nice and it was just a great time. After bowling everyone piles in the sober peoples cars and goes to this one kids house which he owns. We play some drinking games and theres this one girl there who i always hit on at work but nothing ever came out of it. Well... untill now. AND it was my first time having sex. And it was on a waterbed.

The end. :p

2. Sounds like the usual weekday night to me.

Just jokin, quite the badass story.