One of the Best Games Ive Ever Played

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by xLDKx NewYorker, Dec 5, 2013.

1. #1 xLDKx NewYorker, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    Honestly, I can't believe i've never really played this. Started about a month ago for wake and bakes, and the last week i've been doing the main story, now i am in The Shivering Isles. This game is quite amazing given when it was released. Any other games like this?
    LvL 6 or 8?
    vvv(edit)vvv
    on a side not this game gives me that nostalgic feeling for some reason...i have no clue why

Attached Files:

2. The name of the fucking game?

3. WTF IS THE TITLE FUCK

4. Instead of getting your brown eye poked why don't you google the shivering islesWhich comes up with oblivion/elder scrolls idk which one is the actual game

5. Thought it was The Last of Us. Playing it now.....and that game is fucking crazy

6. It's elder scrolls oblivion

7. Shivering Isles = Oblivion

NOT as good as Morrowind, but everyone has different opinions.

8. Ya sorry about that one, it's oblivion, morrowind is a great game...wonder if oblivion will be after the "newness" wears off

9. TES: V Skyrim

How did you go through 2011 without hearing about Skyrim?

10. Sorry got mighty excited, goddamn my morrow mind

I thought it was dead space

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Oblivion is an older game, pretty sure it was one of the xbox 360 launch titles. Like 4shot said, check out Skyrim, it's way better than Oblivion. Beat Oblivion first though.

12. #12 xLDKx NewYorker, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013

i have Skyrim 8k Textures, Flora Mods, Nvidia GF2 3D, HiRes Blood, 4K Trees, Sounds of Skyrim etc etc overplayed it on xbox and dont really like playing on pc because i cant resist using consol commands
    v(edit)v
    on a side not ive had oblivion FOREVER just never played it

13. I dont know of any other games like TES but if there is I'd like to know. After Skyrim and TESO I think I'm finished with Bethesda.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. [quote name="BuffetCrayfish3" post="19112412" timestamp="1386340457"]I dont know of any other games like TES but if there is I'd like to know. After Skyrim and TESO I think I'm finished with Bethesda.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] Oh you say that now... but just you wait till they release fallout 4!Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. This. I loved fallout 3 FAR better than Oblivion. New Vegas wasn't as good, but I'm waiting for a upgraded version of Fallout.

16. #16 BuffetCrayfish3, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    [quote name="furittus" post="19113589" timestamp="1386358468"]Oh you say that now... but just you wait till they release fallout 4!Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]My Fallout 3 profile with 330 hours would agree with you. Im just tired of their Elder Scrolls series and their shitty custom engine they use. No doubt when Fallout 4 is announced I'll get at least a little excited, but ugh... That engine is just so outdated now and they refuse to use anything else.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Shivering Isles graphics are breathtaking especially near Sheagorath's palace at night the sky turns into a psychedelic swirl of endless colors.

18. Darks souls over everything

19. Tomb raider 2013 was pretty fucking awesome.

20. Dark souls is amazing, it's old school difficulty is which I love, can't wait till dark souls 2