Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

one of the best feelings

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnny Blazed, Jun 18, 2011.

1. when you just picked up a fat sack and know your set on weed for awhile :smoke:

2. No need to be a dick man, i know what you mean i love when i have enough to be high 24/7

3. one of the best feelings are after you've smoked and your high :D

4. Lucky People treat weed like crack around here, it is so hard for me to find, so when I do stumble on it I make sure to get some.

5. why don't you stop walkin into threads just to be a dick....

6. why the bad vibes? don't ruin the community!

7. I know exactly what you mean. Especially if it's after a couple days dry. It's good to know you got cargo.

8. You know what the best feeling is? Not having any weed for months... :(

9. I recently got a nice bag after smoking crap for a few days, it is a great feeling

10. Yeah love just knowing I got a nice lil stash waitin for me at home :)

11. on the reala mayne on a warm summer day, windows down, beezy in the shotty, dank rope under the seat, blunt wraps in the compartment, ITS ON BOY.