Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

one of the best days ever

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jt233, Oct 11, 2011.

1. So here's how my day started I woke up with no money almost out of weedvso feeling bummed since I didn't know when I would get paid again. So I was looking for somethingvin my room when I came across 50 bucks so I was like sweet I'm gonna go pick up an eighth. 5 minutes later my dealer texts me and said he picked up an ounce for cheap and he could give me 4 grams for 40 dollars. So I thought okay I'm gonna have to wait till next weekend To pick up So i will bed dry for a few days. Turns out hes off work tomorrow so I can pick up tomorrow and get a good price.

2. Cool story bro

3. sick .

cheers to lucky days bro

4. Here dude, let me aid you in this cool story bro
    [​IMG]

5. so one of the best days ever in your life consists of you finding 50$ and now possibly getting some weed?

:confused:.

6. OG is right, you sound unfulfilled. Maybe you should try yoga or meditating or some shit.

7. I will just leave this here...:smoke:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M"]Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

8. Love this song. I don't listen to any rap except for a select few songs (this being one of them). Just love listening to this track while driving around town smoking a fat J.

9. Don't take it literal I'm just in the excitement of the moment. The happiest day of my life would be getting to go into space.

10. [quote name='"headsmaster"']

Here dude, let me aid you in this cool story bro
    [/quote]

Thanks bro