Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One of my stories =D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InSaNe182, Jul 2, 2009.

1. #1 InSaNe182, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009
    Hey everyone,
    i'm not new to smoking,
    but i am new to posting on this forum,
    so,
    i'd like to start out with one of my favorite stories.
    sorry if it's missing a few details, its long, hard to type,
    and im high.

During my Junior year of high school,
    on a nice friday,
    i decided i would cut my last 3 classes.
    I didn't want to go home to my mother and have her get all fussy about missing class, and i had nothing else to do, so i call my dealer, get a dime bag, and L-ride in my car.
    After about 35 minutes, i find myself pretty high because i faced the dime. I decided that driving on the highway would probably be fun as hell and i start taking the main road that leads to the highway. I'm driving along and suddenly i see my boy's car (keep in mind its about 1:35 pm on a school day) and i think to myself "no effin way!"
    I speed up and low and behold its him! We look at each other, astonished that we found each other (this road is a good deal away from my town.) We do a cheer as i almost hit the car in front of me. ( i wasn't focused on the road :rolleyes:
    I hold my fingers up to my mouth in a smoking gesture, our normal, "you wanna go blaze" sign.
    He yells "hell yeah man follow me!" and i proceed to follow him.
    We make our way to a town called Riveredge, a kind of upper class neighborhood, and really twisty, windy, AWESOME l-riding roads.
    Neither him, nor I have ever smoked here before but he pulls over at a random house and asks to hop in my car.
    I let him hop in and he proceeds to take out a dub, and a Game Green.
    I pull away from his car ( a red jeep grand cherokee, keep that in mind for later) and he rolls the blunt.
    :FAST FORWARD:
    We smoke nearly the entire blunt, until it is about 3/4 of an inch long.
    At this point, we take a listerine bottle, leave it half way full, and put two holes in it, one for a carb, and on for the blunt.
    We proceed to smoke the rest of the blunt out of the Listerine bottle.
    After about a minute of driving around with our listerine bong type device, i notice that a grey jeep has been following me.
    I think to myself "wtf? whats this guys deal"
    I take a hit out of the bong, in clear view ( anyone in the world coudlve seen me hit it) and i pass it to my friend.
    The jeep speeds up a bit closer to me and i get a bit freaked out so i decide im going to find my friends car.
    after about 5 minutes of searching i pass my friends car at an intersection.
    i think "oh shit!" and i throw my car in reverse, back it up, and get to my friends car, a total bonehead move.
    As my boy is gettin out i tell him that im really really stoned and dont wanna drive with the bong so he say no prob and takes it with him.
    As he gets out i notice there are a bunch of people outside staring at me and my car. (my car is a jeep grand cherokee also, murdered out, all black, black rims, etc, the kind of car that a drug dealer would own " I just think to myself "ohhh damn" my friend drives away and i follow him.
    JUST as we are about to cross the border out of riveredge, i see lights and hear sirens. who is it? the F***ING jeep...:eek:
    It was an undercover cop, in a jeep, ive NEVER heard of that..
    I pull over, and a fat, asshole looking guy comes up to me and takes my license and registration.
    He walks back and asks me to get out of the car,
    i ask him "for what reason would you like me to step out?" to which he replies
    "get the f*** out" Me, being way to high to argue, decide that ill get out.
    I get out and stand near the curb, eyes blood shot as hell, WREAKING of skunky ass bud.
    The cop asks me why my eyes are bloodshot , i tell him i wear contacts. okay, one symptom averted. The cop then asks me why i smell like weed, and why my car smells of weed. I make a sniffing motion, look around and say"oh shit, hah, it does" i wasn't trying to be a smart ass either..i just couldnt believe how much i smelt like weed :eek:
    A few minutes pass and this is where it gets interesting.. A cop in a marked vehicle pulls up, gets out and talks to me.
    This cop is very fat, with a shortish hair cut. I could not tell if it was a man ,or a woman. you know how there are those people where you just cant tell... well..yeah, i could not, FOR THE LIFE OF ME, tell if this cop was male or female.
    The cop asks if i have any weed on me and i say "no sir." (this is funny, you see why later)
    THEY DIDNT EVEN CHECK ME!
    i was wearing baggy sweats, and a hat, and they DIDNT check me.
    hah.
    anyways, the cop asks for permission to search my car and i say "no you do not have permission." this makes him/her very angry and the cop replies "okay we are going to call the dogs" i said "bring em out"
    my car was clean ..remember?
    so we wait and after about 30 minutes they say no dog units are available and we'll just have to wait longer.
    I was really tired of standing so i said "fuck it search my car"
    they TORE IT UP instantly.
    one of the cops TOOK my cellular phone, and called my friend whom i was driving with ( i had a text from him asking where i was , he didnt see me pull over , and i guess this is how they knew it was him )
    so this parts funny
    the cop calls my friend and the first thing my friend says is " WTF ***** WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG, WHERE YOU AT?"
    i heard my friend cause hes loud and high as shit and i just bust out laughing and the cop goes "this is officers so and so why dont you come back" and my friend says "sure, be right there!"
    i hoped, for his sake,
    that he wouldnt come back.
    anyways, the cops search my car, EVERYWHERE!
    all they find is a game green (which i had, i always keep 1 on me)
    and a box which i keep my stash in (which was empty :hello:
    They kept asking if i smoked and i said no, etc etc,
    all the typical cop stuff. but man i just found it so awesome that
    they found my stash box empty, and an unrolled game, it was great watching the cop empty it out to find merely tobacco. after the whole search,
    the cop walks up to me and says "you are so effing lucky,
    i WISH by god that i could arrest you... but.. i have no
    probable evidence and your free to go." i said "thank you sir."
    as i read the name plate which obviously said "mrs." on it. i
    laughed very loudly, got in my car, and bumped bob marley
    ( i have a bob marley picure in my car all the time as well,
    wonder what they thought of that :p ) With a fist pump,
    i drove away, headed towards home. now, and, this parts cool.
    on my way home i see my friend, driving BACK, but hes in a DIFFERENT jeep!
    his bros gf was driving and i was like WTF ! you came back in a different jeep!
    youre the best man! we met up, drove to the girls house,
    and talked of my story over cookies. then, after the munchies,
    we hot boxed her bathroom and ordered pizza.
    Detectives...damn :devious: watch out for those jeeps everybody!:smoke:

2. A worthy first post.

Yay for good stories!

And, fuck cops.

P.S. Friends rule.

3. thank you and i totally agree, cops were just trying to ruin my day.
    my friend totally came through too =D

4. Thanks for sharing the story. I was interested the whole time +rep

5. Good story, a little long but was written that even while high i could follow

I hate cops that are out to get you for the smallest shit

6. haha awesome, i tried to make it as easy as possible to read.
    and yeah, i never understand the cops that really just crack down for stupid shit,
    especially when you respect them and such.

Glad everyone is enjoying :D:smoke:

7. Pretty Decent story, but Ive never seen a undercover cop in a jeep.

Ive seen them in SUVs and what not, but not a jeep.

And usually the name plates on police dont say Mr. Or Mrs. It just says their last name,

As they go by, Like Officer Shitface, and Officer Baldinfat.

8. great story man, welcome to the city

9. Good story. I'm having trouble understanding how you made this bong out of a listering bottle, and smoked a blunt out of it? Did you just put the end that goes into your mouth into one fo the holes and the other was a carb?

10. they don't have mr or mrs? ohhhh mann i must've been WAY to high.
    i SWORE that i saw "mrs. whatever"

11. sorry for the triple post, just figured out how to do a multi quote and will be doing so from now on, again, sorry.

Yes, that's exactly how it works!
    gives GREAT hits when you only have a roach :D