One of my plants is growing weirdly? Please help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sensei Martin James, Feb 19, 2018.

1. So I’m doin an indoor grow with CFL’s, currently got 3 45w CFL’s hanging placed 2 inches above my 2 plants(20 days old). One of my plants seems to be growing okay but the other one seems to be growing oddly and not to mention bending to one side. What do I do?

Attached Files:

2. It’s trying to follow the lights....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You need a stronger light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. You do not need a stronger light lol. You gotta figure out your pot (container), the roots do not like being exposed to light. Also the medium you grow in is important. For a first grow I always recommend dirt, but coco also works I just know nothing about it. In dirt I do not feed nutes in veg, certainly not when they are little. But I do grow in dirt. Yes it is leaning toward the light, but your lights should be plenty. I veg with the same amount of cfl watts that you do.

In conclusion. Different container for sure, possibly an up-pot, different medium or proper feeding/watering for growing in Coco.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it works out.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I’m growing with coco, and thanks for the advice about different pot. Will switch or make the current container not transparent somehow

6. They look bout the size ya wanna transplant anyway ( touching edge of cup)

• Disagree Disagree x 1