One of my plants growing weird. HELP

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sensei Martin James, Feb 22, 2018.

1. My beans are Dinafem critical+ 2.0 and I’m using 3 45w CFL’s hanging 2 inches above my two plants. At the current moment I’m using week 2 of the chart attached below. Using general hydroponics flora series and growing medium is coco mixed with little perlite and vermiculite. I bought the seeds on 28th jan and by 1st I put the germinated seeds in coco and by 8th I started using nutrients. For the firstweek of nutrient water application which started on 8th, I fed my plants at week 1 of the chart and now been feeding at week 2 since 15th feb and I’mwatering the plants with plain water (ph 5.5-6.5) every 2-3 nutrient waterings. My plants are 22 days old and one is growing quite alright but the other one is hella weird looking. Can somebody help me out and tell me what’s wrong with it. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Try lowering your pH to the 5.2-5.8. never used coco myself but most grows I've seen that do keep it in that range.

3. Alright, will do that. Thanks

4. You're welcome. I'm sure someone more experienced will chime in. I've only ever used soil.

5. I hope so, been posting about this for a couple of days without concrete advice from coco experts/amateurs

6. have a look around the the site put 'coco grow' in to sites search bar and i am sure it will come up with what you want to know ,,,,,,or try googling www.growweedeasy.com they have some good info there ,,,mac..