One of my plants growing weird! Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sensei Martin James, Feb 19, 2018.

1. so they’re both 20 days old, lighting is 3 45w CFL bulbs 2 inches above them and one seems healthy but the other one looks rather odd, what do I do??

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. You need to put them into light proof planters, they do not like thier roots being exposed to light, also Those look overdue for up potting for sure they look a little yellow, I suspect the roots are wrapping around the bottom already...

3. Pic of the roots from the side

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Also doesn’t seem to be wrapping on the bottom

• Like Like x 1
  5. I would ditch the transparent cups, pot up, you really have not provided enough info, media type, nutes, etc, to do more than guess, suspect an overwatering/ aeration issue is causing yellowish color and why roots are not growing...

• Like Like x 1
  6. I’d transplant by the look of it. Root bound?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Rule of thumb I follow thanks to themaddaber and swagnifficent on 420 mag

Once you see your leafs shooting out sides of cups or pots go few more days then transplant

I have great info on my king headband thread on 420 mag scroll beginning and you’ll find good info buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Good info King! I have been taught the same, once your leaves are even with the edge of you cup it's time to transplant... I do not want my roots to become root bound or get slowed in any way at this stage..

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Sensei Martin James, Feb 20, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    Okay so I’ve been using general hydroponics flora series , the plants are growing in coco with some perlite and vermiculite. Growing in my cupboard , put two exhaust fans one for fresh air in and one for hot air out and I’ve already mentioned I’m using 3 45w CFL hanging 2 inches above them. My plants are 21 days old and I’ve been feeding them at week 2 strength of this chart attached cause I kinda got the nutrients late like I put the germinated seeds in coco on the 1st of feb and by 8th of feb I got the nutrients started giving nutrients based on week 1 on the chart until 15th feb and changed over to week 2 of the chart. Thanks a lot for your advice

Attached Files:

10. Additional info:they are dinafem critical+ 2.0 feminised seeds

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sorry bro, looks like I wasted your time, I am an organic soil guy my experience with soilless media & nutes is limited, hopefully someone else will chime in....good luck