Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One of my friends...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gigglestick87, Nov 1, 2011.

1. One of my friends thought it'd be a joke and bang on my door and say, "Pittsburgh Police. Open Up!" when I wasn't expecting anyone. Scared the shit out of me and the dank nug in my hand went flying behind the couch. How should I repay my friend for this "nice" favor?

2. kill his parents, cook them into chilli and feed it to him :devious:

3. have someone he doesn't know dress up as a cop and go to his house.

4. Steal a key to his house from him, Break in, put a bag over his head, Throw him in your trunk, Drive him to an empty lot, than drive recklessly, Stop, open the trunk and laugh.

5. Only one solution... you go Dexter on him.

6. Yeah, and give the cop a "search warrant" he can hand your friend that says

"Gotcha, bitch! -[your name]

7. Pack him a bowl of stems and just a tiny nug on top to hide the tiger trap

8. This, or train a horse to bite his wiener off

9. I like this. Also just gave me the idea of a landmine, bury a seed if you can get one under a small layer of nug. He'll be in for quite a 'popping' surprise.

10. Haha I've seen bowls explode before.

11. Get a mightymite or other little firecracker and roll it into a joint (using something other than weed, it'd be a waste) with the wick at the tip, then get your buddy to spark it.

12. Ahahahahhah, I LOVED that Southpark episode..

13. Send him a fake letter from and ex girlfriend saying she has hiv

14. Take a fish and hide it under his floor boards or in his attic or something hidden and it will start rotting and STINK.

15. You wanna blow his lips off? lol

16. take his cellphone, change his gf's number or ex gf's number or someone that he likes a lot or is important or whatever and change that person's number to yours and start texting him acting like that person... hahha works like a charm

17. Take his penis, and wrap it around his leg 4 times.

18. He got you. Now its your time to get him. Just don't go for the nuts please.