One of dem feedback threads

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by UnfriendlyToast, Sep 5, 2012.

1. #1 UnfriendlyToast, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
    Hello im a silly white boy from new york who has been trying to start a band forever, unfortunately its impossible to gather people with a common interest in this town for the sake of being productive. Ive been in metal to reggae bands, but it never gets past a few members and everyone hates each other most of the time. I have a pretty huge range of musical interests. so with the lack of a band I defaulted to what allot of people do and record over a random internet beat(mildly modified). I have a garbage mic, a even worse program to use and have yet to put allot of time into recording it. I have put allot of work into writing it though, as I do with all the songs I write.
    Breakfast blunt by Unfriendlytoast on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    This is it
    please tell me what you think. Ignore my other soundcloud stuffs

Edit: I plan an redoing allot of it, and have taken allot of notes to make it suck less. If i do ever start a band and we can make our own gad damn beat The last part will remain but sometime earlier in the song ill have a similar part for a hook.