One of a kind toke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RobRoyy, Apr 23, 2012.

1. To start off I am a rock climber, and today I had an amazing climbing trip with the herb.
    Two friends and I climbed up a 4 pitch climb, just shy of 300 feet up a sandstone cliff. We shimmied and jammed up the vertical cracks before reaching the summit.
    Once there, we found some shade under an enourmous boulder perched on the top of the buttress, and enjoyed some colorado hydro before making the rappell back down.

Amazing time, such a scenic view.

On the climbing side of things, I love climbing outdoor routes. I feel as if I am interacting with the many people who have made the ascent before, wondering how my movements compare to theirs, using the same hand holds and features they once used.

Good times.

2. Should've snapped some pictures man! I love that nature and shit:)

3. totally would have man but I used all my available pocket space on my lighter and dugout!

4. When you're climbing rocks you're just climbing up the rocks with no rope or anything right? How does that feel?

5. Oh we had ropes ha. we are all pretty experienced and know our way around the knots and method.
    However there are badasses/psychos out there who do "free solo" climbing, where there is no form of protection should a fall occur.

We use a form of equipment called cams and nuts to place anchors into the rock, should we fall. On the rappell down, you remove them.

6. I had a pretty good toke today too. Got to work, smashed it out, work closed early on Sunday and my friend 100% randomly was parked right beside my car outside my work. He was coming to eat but since we closed early he couldn't. I hopped in and he had a kief bong waiting for me. I got some good friends

7. thats always the best when you park next to a fellow blazer.