Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One of a kind high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OnceInAwhile, Oct 14, 2013.

1. #1 OnceInAwhile, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
    So yesterday i smoked with my girlfriend, about a .5 gram joint of grandaddy and sour funk. I was clean before i smoked it (last smoked about 45 days ago) so i got EXTREMELY burnt. Maybe the highest ive ever been. I couldnt talk right when i did talk, my mind had so many thoughts, i didnt talk alot but i felt like i did, and it lasted for about 4 hours..

It was GREAT.

But ive been getting drug tested with a DOA-254 drug test (http://www.drugtestsuccess.com/drug-tests/5-panel-drug-test-doa-254) and i want to know if there are any ways to bullshit these tests (bleach, vinegar, etc etc.) Before i smoked i pissed in a water bottle for whenever i really need it. Im 5'10, 135 pounds and im active every single day. Ive been drinking ALOT of water and tea. But i need to know when ill be clean if i stay active, or if there are any known ways to bullshit this test, which ive heard is pretty inaccurate sometimes. Temperature isnt checked, the dip-stick is just put in and left for 5 minutes, no tampering or bullshitting or checking anything else.

2. My question is, if you knew an important drug test was coming, why did you do it anyway?

3. Sounds like your a pretty skinny , athletic dude. Its probably gonna be outta your system in 1-5 days. Buy a cheapo drug test and find out yourself. Theres a million threads like this and your gonna have to understand that it gets annoying. Use the search feature.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app