One night stand?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NEStoner, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Yoo blades, asked an old friend to come over to smoke a bowl, after we finished smoking around 230 am she says "I don't feel like driving home." So i asked her to sleep over and she said yeah! we get into my bed. I sleep naked or undies so i asked if its cool and she said yeah. So I'm freeZing my ass off and complain so she slides her ass on to my dick and starts cuddling with me. At that point i go for it, start making out, shes hesitate to lose the panties but after me rubbing it for a bit she loses em and grabs my cock and she goes to town like theres poison in my dick which starts the fucking for the night 5 times til 730 am (had work the next day was like being hungover)!

She comes over the next day to smoke. We cuddle, kiss, and she says she wants to do it again. Also she says that I'm the best fuck, kisser which i am haha :p

Only thing is my closest friend banged her right before me last week and has banged her way before i did. She also fresh out of a relationship. She could be just on a fucking spree and I Caught in the middle of in it haha

Since then shes been ghost. So blades was this a one night?

2. That good porking bro. +rep
    (one night stand or not...you da weener)

3. You banged a slut, so what?

4. Yeah! Thats what i was figuring, sorry i shoulda said, Ive never really had a one night stand like that bro, what kind of slut wants to cuddle and chill. Wouldn't they want to get out of there? Ive had that happen well. They never beat me outta there cus i bounce 5 mins after haha

I'm tired of sluts, last 3 girls were just fuck dolls. Kinda annoying!

5. :laughing: really? you're the one who initiated the naked sleep over, what'd you expect? don't judge her for your cock being inside her :rolleyes:

6. I mean keep her around for those lonely nights but chill with the cuddling stuff. Sluts may be sluts but they still want to trap a boyfriend lol. I learned the hard way.

7. She initiated the sleep over, then rubbed my cock with her huge ass, what man wouldn't say fuck it and go for it?? Haha I get what you mean tho

8. See this girl is sooooo fucking perfect, D tits, tiny little waste, big white girl Ass (which is the best) and shes 5'1 and she smokes bro! Its what i look for

The thing is i wouldn't mind having her around, but the situation isn't going like that so im confused why a women would go out of her way to say things she don't mean hah

Also I've only been single for a year and I'm still working on getting back into the game us the relationship lasted four years so im insanely rusty with picking up women hahaha

thanks for the replies!

9. that to me sounds like you initiated it, you really don't have any grounds to judge her since you in fact tapped it.

10. I'm not judging anybody, It was a question not a flame thread haha and her saying i don't wanna drive home and wake my parents up n shit was the initiate. I wasn't gonna ask her to sleep over, wasn't gonna try to fuck her. It was like going fishing in a boat and the fish just jumps into your boat! Haha

11. let's just agree to disagree :laughing: :smoke:

12. It takes two, I know hahaha so what do you think?

13. sounds like infatuation

14. Yeah, I have the tendency to over think shit. Even if its clear lol

15. sounds like a complete slut, but must have been awesome for you. i smiled when reading your fortune

16. Lucky man. Haha I doubt there will be more nights like this though with her

17. Sounds like a classic fuck 'n chuck.

nice :smoke:

18. Figured I'd do an update, she hitted me up today asking to hangout on saturday! So we shall see how this goes! Thanks for replying guys! :D

19. Sluts are sluts man just don't grow any emotions and it's fine. Also don't let it become too regular or she'll grow feelings and you'll cop it.

20. Don't think thats gonna happen! I just really wanna hit it again you know haha