Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One movie you should not watch stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kazaweed, Oct 2, 2010.

1. The anti-christ
    chick grabs a heavy objects hits guy in the balls then gives him a handy till he cums blood then she takes a manual drill into his leg and uses the hole to put a round sharpening stone in so he cant walk then later on the cuts off her own clit

2. thats just one part theres some shit about a baby dying and shit but its really slow moving

3. never even heard of it

good to know?

4. That sir is a fairly fucked up movie...will not watch...but i probably will just to make sure u aren't lying...but i won't like it

5. Movies called Anti-Christ the Green Goblin from spider man is the guy that gets his dick cut of. Such a strange film

6. You got the right movie man
    But i dont think his dick gets chopped off i think it was only crushed along with his balls