One more quick thing.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by trikky, Oct 14, 2007.

1. I know you mods and admins have been trying, but the seasonal tokers frum is absolutely being oerrun with ridiculous questions that most probably are outrageous enough to be posted in Pandora's Box. I saw one entitled "Where's My Weed?" I mean seriously, I understand people asking seasoned tokers questions, but I feel that something should be done. I just don't know if it's my place or not to tell people myself. If so, just let me know, and I will.

2. You can if ya want... Be respectful about it, though :D

3. I think people see Seasoned Toker's and expect some knowledgeable responses.

I think we need to make it more clear that it's not a place to ask "beginner-type" questions, and that its for the more experienced smokers to chill, thats all.

4. "I saw one entitled "Where's My Weed?" "

Thats the funniest thing I have heard all day, im gonna try searching for it.

5. Bro, I don't know how more clear it could be than what it has always been. Patience is definitely called for, but so is "community awareness." Don't just join and start indiscriminate postings, always be aware of your environment, stay diligent and as it's always been said in passing "when in Rome." What place is there on the precious planet that we can go where nothing will be expected of us? Where?