One more Florida Stoner.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CrispyCuban, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Hey guys, my name is Jorge and I am pretty new to cannabis culture as well as the herb itself(obviously). Throughout my life I've suffered with depression, an anxiety disorder, and anorexia. I tried so many pills that gave me little to no support with my symptoms. There were points when I was contemplating suicide, which I am ashamed of even considering when I think back on it. I had heard about marijuana and the states that had it for medical purposes only. To me, it sounded like a loophole for people to get their fix, legally. This was all before I tried it for the first time. A friend introduced me to it about a month ago along with a few dealers numbers and I was all set. But the experience was life changing. For the first time in my life I had relief from my slew of eating and emotional disorders. This shit really is medicine, I thought to myself. Now, my conditions and my life are so much better. The ironic part is that all the people who rant to me on a near daily basis about how pot will destroy my life, are the ones telling me how much happier and healthier I've been since I started.

Long story short, Cannabis saved my life.

2. Welcome fellow Florida stoner! I'm glad it's been helping you. Just keep your head up and do what is best for you.