One more emotional problem(need advice)

Discussion in 'General' started by POTSTYLZ, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Alright so heres the thing, for the last 4 years of my life, living in NC there is one person who has been my closest friend. She only has my best interest at heart, always is there for me, and we are just really close. the problem is im leaving soon, for vegas, and the idea of not seeing her again breaks my heart. I am very seriously thinking of asking her to come with me, because honestly I think I love her. And it completly follows my rule of infatuation (sp) in an infatuation type relationship you cant think of a million good reasons you should be together, and in love you cant find one logical reason, you should. I cant find one good reason, other than I feel a fundemental well being just thinking of her. All the years I have known her we have never had sex, I mean plenty of opportunity, it just didnt feel like the right time, and I still feel for her. I mean all my life I never believed in the idea of a soul mate, but all of that is seriously coming into question for me. She is the only person, I have ever been on like a link with. I mean without her saying anything I just know what she needs, and she is the same with me. When I am having a problem with something, anything she calls at the exact right moment. What do you guys think, should I tell her about all this, or just keep it to myself? I mean back to my rule, We are best friends and the potential to ruin the whole relationship is massive. If we rush it, it could ruin things, so many reasons I shouldnt try, but like I said still the urge to try.

2. just talk to her. it will make things eaiser i bet

3. you will regret it if you don't

4. You should talk to her about it. Tell her what she means to you, and tell her how you'd feel without her being there.

I hope things work out for ya.

5. damn. That's a long time to have these feelings, and not say anything...I wouldn't worry too much about what she says, she's your best friend, so I'm sure she'll understand. I think you have to tell her how you feel, bottling things up is not good for you, so definitely tell her. Don't tell her that you want her to come to Vegas with you, though. Just play it by ear, she how she reacts. Does she have a boyfriend or anything? Why not ask her out on like a real date...She can only say no. You'll feel better just telling her...

6. True that.

I'd be living in Carmel California right now if it werent for some stupid decisions I made.

7. Ask her and tell her how you feel. I know exactly what your saying about love. I definately think you should tell her whats on your heart bro, and thats her. whats stopping you from living in NC instead...maybe making that commitment will prove to her you love her.

8. man, I don't normally condone things like i'm about to say, but you have GOT to talk to her. Hopefully you've got a little bit of time before you leave, so you can have time to work everything out at least somewhat before you hop on that plane/in that uhaul. If you don't say anything, i promise you'll regret it. Connections like that just don't happen very often. I'd be living in Nashville if i'd acted right. That was three years ago, and i still regret not doing things properly. You gotta talk to her, just try not to come on too hard too fast, because women spook.

9. Like the butthole surfers said, "Its better to regret something you did then something you didnt do"

10. i agree, go for it man you are blessed