One month and a half into flowering... problem with one plant..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xn33k0x, Jun 16, 2016.

1. So, i have two female that are about one month and a half from being done... one of them wasnt topped properly and only grew one large cola which you will see in pictures.. the top cola burnt cause the HPS light was too close, on the other plant im using a CFL. Do you think i should top it ??

CFL plant, showing some browning of the pistils at the top... looking very nice.
    [​IMG]

Here is plant #2 under the same conditions... with burned top.. should i top it just over that flower you see on the top ..
    [​IMG]

2. Don't top during flower.

It's better to lst or in emergency break and bend the branch over

• Like Like x 1
  3. I will try that without breaking the stem haha.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you break the stem don't panic and have duct tape on hand. I tape up my plant all the time when I super crop

• Like Like x 1
  5. Okay man. Im not particularly stressed.. will it just take longer to flower? That's good because when my other plant is done i can put more light on that one. ... 300w more to be exact. I regret buying that 150w hps.. it sucks badly.

6. I am not sure if this will increase the flower time...

7. Time is not a problem , i will wait until it's really ready. Only shows about 10% browning right now lol

8. If you're growing in soil, I would make sure the soil isn't to dry if you Supercrop or Bend. But if you snap a branch like mentioned tape her up.
    Good Luck She Looks Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. That's the best i could do..

[​IMG]

Luckily i have her ; ....

[​IMG]

10. Do they look like they have about a month to flower still? More?