Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One last smokey hoorah

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mkiv haze, Feb 22, 2016.

1. #1 Mkiv haze, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
    Hello everyone I'm a newbie here but I just wanted to post this for advice, stories, etc. Tonight is my final toke for an unknown amount of time. I've been smoking almost daily for 8 months and Ive spent a lot for money and always use it as an escape when I'm bored. Recently I got a girlfriend and she doesn't toke but she hasnt really said anything against it. But Im stopping because I feel it's time for a break but also I feel like it would be weird for me to be a constant stoner with a non stoner girlfriend, I love weed but if I had to chose one or the other I'd choose her 10 times out 10. I'm not sure when I'll toke again but I will someday. I need advice on how to not fall back into the same routine since I would always smoke when she or my friends couldnt hang because I haven't nothing else to do. Thanks

2. Do something else when they can't chill. Exercise, watch tv, play video games, jerk off.

3. Just need to occupy yourself. I have been in situations like yours, if we weren't chilling I would have a few tokes. I would never lie to her but she often wasn't concerned/didn't care if I smoked. Oddly enough after we broke up she became a bigger stoner then me.

4. You are going to soon find out if you have discipline.

5. Just know, doing something sober that you always did high will suck. Try to find things to occupy the boredom other than smoking, lifting some weights or going for a run or something active usually works.