One Im not sure what it is but it smells and doesnt seem to taste to bad eathier

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by miltyburn, Feb 13, 2016.

1. [​IMG] one I had right at my cold air duct froze her a little last night so it was close enough to hang her up[​IMG]

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

2. Gotta pineapple express to harvest for breakfast[​IMG]day 76 cloudy trics starting to turn Amber so tomorrow project

3. This one was at day 76 tomorrow will be ill post picture Frist

4. They look great what nutes did you use

Sent from my LG-H634 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. That pineapple looks real nice. And i have heard they can be finicky. Looks like smooth sailing?

6. Only reason I had to take this is I had some photos veggin with them and head super cropped all the tops and branches and they would've been to big I'm having to use a 1000watts hps til I send my mars back for quick repair they did my 700 in less than two weeks from when the received it I had it back just not enough for my 4x4x4x6 tent. Think I'm going to possibly add cO2 to my tent and see if there's a big difference in any way see how fat of a cola I can make. And I use flora micro and flora grow and flora bloom I also use a florakleen to flush at last week and a half. The grow before this auto run I just finished I used and an going to add-in again Armor So 0-0-4 Its all General Hydroponics.

7. General hydroponics is what I use. And I generally use led but had to use a 1000watt hips it's last two weeks. Sucks shipping so expensive. Got Warranty on my mars 11 1200 that thing thumps[​IMG][​IMG] these where the few of the ones I had veggin with the auto so had to flip one more week probably would have giving me 7,10grams more on the pineapple but I grew till trics where cloudy should have waited for 20% Amber. Oh well it's all sweet

8. Here's the pineapple express all trimmed up going TO hang around fur a while[​IMG]