One Horrible Morning

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DrowLegion, Apr 10, 2013.

1. I'm not entirely sure if this goes here but its a real life story so... Anyways I've caught my girl talkin' to other dudes on numerous websites and datin' apps, but after the initial argument that we have about it I guess I just deal with it. Actually she's told me that everytime we have an argument she talks to another dude; that was last July and we were together for 3 years before that and have a son. She even has a few nude pics on her phone that she's never sent me. Why does she have them and when does she take them? Why hide them inside of another app? She told me I'd get a few when she got off of her period, I don't even remember how many menstrual cycles she's had since then its been so fucking long. Just the other day I have her phone (not snooping), was trying to log into my facebook to play social empires and I see a message notification. I clicked it, not intending to read the message at 1st but I saw part of it which said "can you come chill tonight," so I kind of had to. There was a conversation about him wanting her and asking for her number. She says not her cell phone number because her "baby's daddy" (not her boyfriend), me might be there but he can have the house number. Now I was able to talk shit for like 5 minutes before she copped an attitude and started bitchin' at me. I swear I wanted to peel the skin off of her layer by layer. Again I dealt with it though, but this morning she calls me bitchin' at me askin' where her card is and because I didn't know she hangs up in my face and shit. Then she proceeds to say fuck me and every other fucked up thing she can think to say to me when I called her back, and kept hanging up in my face. She told me that she could do what she wanted, talk to other dudes and send them pics, regardless of us being together. I do realize that I was wrong when I went to her house; I wasn't trying to strangle the life out of her but choking her wasn't cool at all when I think about it, but it was only a few seconds before she started hittin' me with shit and her mom. Then her mom was callin' my mom bitches and what not, and my mother's at work not even knowing what's going on; she might not even know that this happened. Her mother doesn't even think she's wrong for talkin' to other dudes, callin' me a loser and shit cause I don't have a job. At least I try, hopefully I get into USPS, even if its just for a 360 day term. Both of them quit jobs that they had (for a few weeks at the most) and sit at home watchin' bullshit reality shows gossiping all day long. With no effort towards bettering themselves. At least I try. In all I'm overly pissed and wanna rip someone's bones out. The most fucked up part about it is all I can think about is being alone. At times like this I was I was on the female end of the stick and could just say fuck it and go fuck with somebody else. Instead I'll be in my room writing down bud growing techniques driving myself crazy and being lonely. I don't even know how to talk to chicks, I got her by luck (gave her a ride home on my bike from the homie's house). No one has to respond I just felt like venting. Sorry for the exceedingly long post. Time to smoke another blunt :smoking:.

2. Paragraphs man can't be straining my eyes reading dat shit.

3. Damn you got ad drama my nig, drop her shes fast as fuck and tellin yo straight to your face da fuck??!? Man the fuck up, grab your child and peace out on her before she gets you in trouble and you loose your son, dont let him grow up round that drama see me in the mirrior?

4. Dude what the fuck is up with chicks these days?

Drop her ass man. Let her be someone else's problem. Do you really wanna be with someone who's pretty open about cheating on you?

5. For sure. Get rid of that slut.

6. [quote name='"DrowLegion"']I do realize that I was wrong when I went to her house; I wasn't trying to strangle the life out of her but choking her wasn't cool at all when I think about it, but it was only a few seconds before she started hittin' me with shit and her mom. Then her mom was callin' my mom bitches and what not, and my mother's at work not even knowing what's going on; she might not even know that this happened. [/quote]

Wtf man you can't just throw a sentence like that in the middle of your story with no warning. Threw me for a loop haha

Are you sure she's looking at the relationship the same way you are? It doesn't seem like she's taking you very seriously, or that things will really improve from here. I understand you have a child together and its important to provide for the child, but if she's pursuing other romantic interests, maybe you should too.

7. Age of said whore?

8. That sounds like a real tough and emotional situation man but you know by her actions and whatnot that shes not for you.

9. I've had a somewhat similar experience that luckily didn't get as bad. So from what I've read the best advise I could give you is to get a job, any job, even minimum wage if the ups doesn't work out, and remember that's only seasonal. Work your ass off so you can provide for your kid and keep your mind off your baby mama, who know maybe there will be someone at your work you could connect with.

Just do absolutely everything you can to better yourself and take care of your kid, it won't matter how many guys she's talking to when she's way beneath you and not doing shit, when your kid grows up they will see who their mom really is and praise you for being the parent that acted responsible and does your absolute best to take care of them. Good luck OP and I also wish the best of luck for your child, it's not always easy growing up with the parent that just wants to fuck around all their life.

10. Horrible story, hope it gets sorted for the kids sake.

get rid of her though - no trust - no love.

11. 2 more problems. When I do get pissed off and stop talkin' to her I'm not a real man and what not. I'm actin' like I female. I do realize that she's playin' mind games but fuck. Also, she's one of those bitches that'll try and keep your child away from you. I've been there since day -1 (yes negative 1), and have been there ever since.

Sorry wasn't really concerned with paragraph structure at the time.

I don't know. Stuck up shitty attitudes and thinkin' its cool to be a scrape. Even her mother thinks that its ok to be a fuckin hoe.

I guess since I'm so bad at talkin' to women I've been scared to pursue other interests. Pretty women make me melt like hash lol.

22, about to be 23 (i'm 21). I swear she acts like a child with the hanging up on me, and being a bitch. Lol even her mother, I still don't see how my mom got called a bitch.

LMAO no it is not. That stupid whore.

Thanks that is what I have been trying to do.

Hopefully this dumb ass broad doesn't try to get my son involved. I take good care of him and have him for half the week, just like she does.

Thanks to everyone else also for your comments. I know I could just talk to someone else, but it is hard. Chicks don't like nice guys anymore lol.

12. the issue isnt who got called a bitch, whos acting like a child, thats all just petty bullshit. Shes fuckin with other dudes, who cares what the hell she has to say?

Fuck her opinion, fuck her shitty work ethic (or lack of), fuck her completely

You shouldnt feel lonely when she wont talk to you, you should be grateful shes leaving you the fuck alone

Im pretty confused about the whole choking her out thing (WTF lol) thats just ridiculous and makes you look pretty terrible too.

The fact she is openly telling other dudes you are only there to take care of her kid should be a huge motivator and legal reason for you to leave her ass and take your kid.

Theres nothing more that i can say, except stop worrying about anything small and look at the big picture. Youre gonna leave her eventually so make you and your childs life better and get as far away as possible before things get worse (if thats possible)

13. That's all I need to read. Kick that whore to the curb, bruh.

14. Dump that hoodrat

15. Hey man, fuck that bitch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSJxvi767kQ]"Bitches Ain't Shit" Ben Folds - YouTube[/ame]

16. Time to find a new baby mama for that kid.