Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One hitters.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Octus, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Are amazing and really cheap.
    I got one that looks almost exactly like a cigarette Wednesday and I've enjoyed it since.
    The pipe was less than $8 and it has some pretty smooth hits.
    Definitely worth it.
    It seems to make your high last longer if you just do a few of them instead of a spoon bowl.

The bowl last like three big hits though. But, one time it lasted eight big hits.

I suggest it to everyone who tokes in the car or outside in public area.

2. friend of mine bought one in nyc, 10 bucks, definitely worth it.

3. I like them for when I have to conserve, just not the metal ones. I have a glass one, that a lot of people call a chillum, but its hitter sized. I love it for when I'm broke.

4. Glass?

5. i have like 3 of them laying around somewhere, used them all the time to smoke during my work breaks :smoking:
    they help me conserve weed, and definitley gets you higher with less weed. gonna be using it alot when i go off to college :D

6. Does it look like a cigarette?

7. How many would you say would equal a bowl?

8. no its not glass, forget what its made of, but it still hits nice. Looks like a cig.

9. Nope. Just etched glass. Same size as a cigarette though.

10. I only use my one hitter. It's the best. It's metal, looks like a cigarette, so I can use it out in public and nobody even looks twice. Conserves pot, and gets me super baked. I love it.

No, like, I really love it. I'm about to go makeout with mine right now.

11. I was JUST about to enjoy my first session of the day with my one hitter cig.
    I agree they are nice convenient devices. One hitters force you to conserve bud and acknowledge a good quality high that can be achieved with a little bit of bud.

^haha though I don't STRICTLY use just a one hitter. In fact this piece came to be my regular by default. My other pieces got jacked or broken, and my homie kicked down this one hit cig. I could be using cans so I'm not complaining m just appreciating :smoke:

TGIF my bladezzzz!

12. Is all I smoke out of nowadays.

13. Are there just normal pipes that look like cigs that aren't one-hitters?

14. It wouldn't look very much like a cigarette if it wasn't a one hitter.

15. They aren't the best for groups.

16. Idk man seems like a hassle, especially if I want .7 just for myself per session. If I'm smoking in the car it's a J for short distance, a blunt for going to Tampa or 2 for Orlando.

17. There not bad.. but so harsh on the throat. I never need to smoke outside anywhere so thats why i got rid of mine. Im good with a bong and a bowl but if any of you do get one, make sure you get the glass ones..little more expensive(probably 5 bucks more) but its worth the taste.

18. Never tried one. Kinda worries me that they are metal. Atleast ones I've seen. I'll stick to j's

19. I bought a new spoon a new dugout for myself and a one-hitter for my freind. Payed $25 in total so i like it.

20. yeah, the ones made from quartz are the smoothest, but easiest to chip or break. after a bit of use some people can collect a ton of resin too.