Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One Hitters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by White Smoke, Apr 7, 2009.

1. are they worth buying? I've had a bowl before and i like them, but i only have like 3 bucks so i was planning on buying a one hitter.
    toke on :smoke:

2. I assume you're talking about the pipe? Isn't anything that helps you get high worth buying? Don't think I've ever heard it called a "one hitter". Who takes one hit and gets high? I like getting more than a buzz. Anyways.... I would buy one.

Happy tokin' :smoke:

3. no u gottta re-pack it every time u hit.

4. yea i think they're definatly worth it if u can get one for cheap.

my buddy has one that looks like a ciggarette, its sick doenst even look like ur smokin weed.

5. I bought a glass one hitter a while back, but I don't use it much. It's kind of a pain having to repack it all the time. But if you are someone who can get comfortably high off 1 or two hits, then go for it.

6. Save some money and buy a small spoon this way it will be easier to pack and less work in the long run and its not like they are that expensive you could purchase 1 for about 10 bucks

7. yeah I have the one that looks like a cigarette. I think it's pretty good for if your on the go. and got some one hitter quitter.

8. Haha, I know... don't see why this reply was necessary.