one hitters

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by jetson, Jun 3, 2015.

1.  hi  amateur smoker here just wondering why my my one hitter taste like death i recently cleaned it out with isopropyl alchohol and pipe cleaners and ever since i  only taste old tar and ash from hits despite my one hitter being completely clean i even went back with a pipe cleaner with soap and the taste is still god awful  any and all help with this would be appreciated 

2. Might be the soap or its not as clean as you think it is. A completely clean hitter is just that......completely clean. If its metal, boil it. It will ruin whatever pan you use if you don't clean it out right away. I've boiled glass hitters before, but I wouldn't recommend it. When its hot if you accidentally touch something cold it will shatter. Isopropyl alcohol has never failed me either. Did you clean out the bowl of the hitter also. Some of the soap or alcohol may have soaked into the resin in the bowl also. That would taste like shit and resin

3. Just buy a new one, they are not expensive.

4. If its one of those cigarette one hitters, shove a paper clip through it and you should be good to go