Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One Hitters/Snaps Or Full Bowls?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by poker2, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Which do you prefer and why?

I find it easier to just pack a bowl, light it - clear it, light it - clear it until the bowl is cashed

:bongin:

2. Full bowl for sure here. I usually smoke with friends anyway so it's more convenient. I pretty much smoke, wait for the high to leave, smoke, repeat for as long as I want to be high. So getting the the right high I want is easier to just load the full bowl up.

3. I smoke full bowls in one hit but my bowl can only hold about .4

4. Depends, if I'm running low one hitters are good, And if I'm already high I do them. but if I'm in a rush, or just chilling with friends full bowls are good

5. Well a snap to me is .2

i would never pack more green than what i can clear in one hit.

6. i snap full bowls.

7. 1-2 hits. 1 for pipe and 2 for bong. I think it tastes better than packing a full bowl and taking 5-10 hits

8. Average session for me is 3 .2 snaps topped with kief(at night I add hash). I do that 3-5 times a day everyday by myself. When I'm with friends we roll blunts or pack big bowls in my party slide that can hold 1.5-2g.