Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One Hitters Rock Your World

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stewba, Jun 14, 2011.

1. If you don't have one already you should get one. Fuck pipes/bongs/blunts and all that shit, just buy a one hitter. I swear they get you higher than all other smoking methods.

1.) Smoke goes straight into lungs. Less of the smoke turns into resin in the smoking utensil = more highness.

2.) Once you get it burning, there's no need to keep roasting it with the lighter. So with one hitters your shit isn't getting so hot. IMO this is the biggest reason you get higher. (try taking multiple short and sharp puffs on it rather than just uber-sucking and roasting the weed)

3.) Almost no run-off smoke if you try.

The negatives are that you have to load it more often, they can get hot which is hard on your fingers/lips... pretty discrete though. All in all, onies are my fav fo sho. Just for an example, I was hanging out the other night and my friend wanted to smoke some blunts. So I rolled a couple dank blunts and we smoked em. I was fucking dissapointed as shit, basically $20+ wasted, because I could have gotten just as high smoking a couple or three onies.

2. One hitters best function in my opinion are that they really help you conserve weed. Other than that... Eh. It's easy to get a good taste from them I think, though, so that's a bonus. I usually prefer just to smoke out of something else though

3. Hahahaha okay sir. I'm gunna just say that I've never thrown up on a onehitter. A bong on the otherhand...

4. your smoking out of the wrong glass guy

5. Yep. Love my one hitter. But I only use it when its just me, I don't smoke with more than just me with a one hitter. I roll mean ass joints that get as many hits as a blunt, so I just use joints if multiple people are smoking.

6. Have you ever tried taking as big of a hit as possible out of a one-hitter? Not an easy task, shit is hot because it goes almost straight into your throat and to your lungs. I can definitely throw up off my one hitter lol, you just need to try harder haha

7. I love my one hitter. They're great because every hit is green.

8. Nah dude, try it. My friends all got one hitters and I was like, "WTF you 'tarded" but then I got one and I'm fucking addicted. It's so much more efficient, plus, you can still take just as big of hits as long as your man enough to handle the heat.

9. Too much of a hassle, lol. I would rather use my pipe, can do the same thing w/ out having to load numerous times.

10. so yeah its burns the fuck out of your throat and doesn't get you any higher than any other glass. no they aren't that great

11. These 3 points apply to every type of piece not just one-hitters.
    Although one-hitters are great

12. #12 Stewba, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011

No they don't.

with pipes and bongs the smoke doesn't go straight to your lungs. It mixes with fresh air (in pipe), becomes less dense, and passes by a lot more walls of the smoking utensil.

I forgot the other 2 points already:smoke:

EDIT: yeah you're pretty right lol

13. Eh, I personally just load little "one hit" bowls in my pipe. Not the same thing just just as efficient I think

And why would you guys debate about throwing up off something. I dunno about you all, but I try to avoid puking. If a piece wont make me vomit, that's cool with me

14. How does mixing with "fresh air" prevent smoke from going straight to your lungs?
    My pipe doesn't have any walls, it's the same shape as a one-hitter, cylindrical.

15. I would just like to inform you, apart from vaporizing, all smoking methods get you the same amount of high if you use the same amount of weed. Thread = over.

16. Ahh, opinions!

17. Why not pack 1 hits in bowls? Just because you have a bowl doesn't mean you have to fill it up.

The device has little to do with it..

18. The only real point I can make, cuz you're pretty much right lol, is that pipes have carbs, bongs have water. If a pipe doesn't have a carb, you usually get run off if you're not packing snappers. If it does have a carb, you're probably making your hits a lot less dense than they would be if you used a one hitter. Also, even if your pipe is a cylinder, it's probably not like a one hitter in that its bowl is about the width of the rest of the piece. The increased volume inside the pipe probably causes less dense smoke, which probably causes more resin to be created... ect ect... basically what I'm saying is that I love onies:smoke:

Yeah cuz smoking is smoking is smoking, THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE AND THERE NEVER CAN BE /THREADLOL!

19. I think there is something to be said about how pipes have bigger volume on the inside than one hitters, and how that affects the hit.

20. Its not rocket science man. THC and other cannabinoids get you high, if you have 1 gram of weed, you can smoke it in a pipe, one hitter, bong. w/e its going to burn the same amount of THC and cannabinoids and you will get the same amount high.