Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

one hitters and hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Renji Elric, Jul 4, 2010.

1. i'm gonna buy a grinder with a kief screen soon. I was planning on compressing the kief into hash. I saw the cup method for hash, but i'd prefer a pipe or something. Since hash is so dense, it probably burns fast, so I wouldn't want to smoke it out of a regular pipe (right?)
    does smoking hash out of 1-hitters work well? i was thinking of getting a dugout system.

2. i wouldnt put hash in the dug out...but just put it in the cigarette bat one hitter pipe by hand lol.

3. I do the hot knives method. Works pretty well for me.

4. id prlly load a bong bowl. and put some hash on top. honestly.

5. Using the bat that comes with a dugout has worked great for me in the past for hashish. Pack it up and it'll last like 2-3 hits and if it's good stuff you'll be pretty baked.

6. slater- i'd carry the hash in a baggie or something, not in the dugout.

i'd be using this on the go (in the woods and stuff) so i don't want the hot knives thing.

7. thanks :)
    so it'll last long enough to pass around a circle of 3 or so people?

actually, i guess that'd be a triangle