one hitter question

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by squall5011, Jan 7, 2011.

1. well im leaving for treatment for a month so no weed smokin, but im gettin a gram on saturday so i can smoke b4 i leave, i usually grind some weed to pack a one hitter, do most of you put little pieces in your one hitter, or ground up bud? and which one seems to get yo higher? my plan is to make it last as long as possible and give me the best results.(i usually get the best high from one hitters, i do own a bowl and bong i just want to make it last awhile which is why im not packin a bowl.)

2. i cant grind it up.... i get fucking scooby snacks when i do it on my 1-hitter

so.... i put pieces in my 1-hitter

3. hm does it seem to still get ya as good as ground bud would?

4. I think ground up weed works the best because it allows for better air circulation when you take your hit..and something about that better air circulation allows for a better hit..not sure what though

5. thats pretty much why i was asking the question, if its packed good it wont shit on me(rarely does) and it will completely burn all thc resulting in what i assume will be a stronger high

6. Yeah I bought my one-hitter/dugout like 4 days ago and have only used it once with ground up bud. It hit good and all but I got some scooby snacks at the end. I'll try it with a small piece instead of ground bud next time but I don't think the high is going to be noticeably any different..hopefully I wont get the ash though.

Also, whats the point in putting in pieces if your going to use the dugout to pack the one-hitter? Do people put a small nug in their dugout and then pack it? And if so how hard do you pack it? Like smash it in there or just twists slightly? What I did was just grind up bud then pour it into the dugout, and then pack it.

7. I think that dugouts are possibly one of the most underrated smoking devices out there... Personally, I grind my weed and put it into the dugout. I only will use small pieces if I have no grinder available. Dugouts are superior though.. stealthy..convenient.. greens every time.. minimal smoke loss.. easy to clean.. effective..

Many a time i've walked down the sidewalk to the cafeteria at my university loading my one hitter with one hand in my jacket pocket.. :smoke:... good to go.

8. type in Chillum..in google images...hit it like the people in the pics are.

if you dont want to get smoke all over your hands..get some screens..cut them til they fit and you shouldn't get scooby snaps.

9. has anyone succesfully put a screen in a one-hitter? That sounds like a really good idea..

10. Just get some mesh screens and cut them down. I used a screwdriver to push it in the "bowl"

11. no need for screens. Just put a plug nug in the bottom and put ground bud on top :)

12. its best to jus use ground up bud and pack it ur self by pushing the one hitter into ur sast and applying alot of pressure....but i get alot it my throat and choke alot

13. Hmmm... maybe that's not super awesome advice if the result blows. (no offence though man,)