One hitter question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Brosnan, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Hello,

I'm a fairly new smoker and the only piece I have at the moment is a pipe. I live on campus so unless I want to smoke in my car, I can't really use anything but a one hitter.

I've heard from many google searches that one hitters conserve weed and lower your tolerance, and that you get just as high eventually as you do off of a bowl. How is that so?

Also, do you think it's worth buying the dugout with it?

2. They help a bit to conserve since you pack less. Lowering your tolerance? No way, pretty much the only way to lower tolerance is to not smoke at all. You might be smoking a little bit less, but you're still smoking, so your tolerance will still be affected.

I just have a chillum, so I don't have a dugout. its up to you, really. With a dugout, you could grind some herb up and go places and pack up your one hitter whenever ya want

3. Your def gonna want a dugout if u get a one hitter.

And yea theyre pretty conservative, U just take one hit at a time till u feel high.. So u never really end up wasting it.

U just keep reloading it till ur stoned

4. One hitters are classy. I got a glass one that accompanies me on campus.

5. Yeah, dugouts are the best way to go when it comes to smoking on campus. For me personally it got a bit annoying because I quit cigarettes and constantly have people trying to yell at me when they see me smoking a "cig". That's how you know it works though! haha