one hitter appreciation

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by shaggy2dope, May 10, 2012.

1. Fuckin love my dugout n one hitter, Its soo convenient. I just cant stand wen ppl smoke shitty weed in a one hitter, If ur smokin a one hitter u should pry be smokin some good shit.

2. Really? my trusty chillum hits like a boss! You can get hits as fat and fatter than with joints. But again i am told to have iron lungs. Or maybe you have virgin girl lungs? hahaha wth
    Yeah, they do leave your palm smelly, i use my thumb, or a leather square, or a cloth. Great for stealth ops, But amazing for toking generally.

3. Most of my smoking comes from my friendly one-hitter. I usually don't have time to get super blitzed and do nothing for like five hours so my preferred way of smoking is to take a couple hits throughout the day and just stay feeling a bit "enhanced".

And they're great for smoking in public (parks, parking lots, school campus). Ahh, I love my one-hitter.

Also I don't waste so much money on herb! One-hitters are the gas-efficient, reliable cars of the smoking-method world. :smoke:

4. when i was younger i would buy a pack of glass eye droppers from walgreens and turn it into a one hitter. all you have to do is break the dropper tip off.

edit now i use the metal cig looking one

5. i used to have this dope little glass one hitter but it got stolen :\