one hitter appreciation

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by shaggy2dope, May 10, 2012.

1. i fucking love my cig one hitter. I just pack the shit out of hit and it gets me around 5 nice hits. It helps me conserve my bud and it gets me pretty damn high at the same time. It can get harsh and it is always hard to get the cashed bud out from the bowl. And the actual piece gets hot as fuck

2. My little chillum

packed ill get a couple good hits one of my fav pipes

3. that is a sweet one hitter, mine just looks like a cig

4. "What is gold - don't always glitter, so I take another puff - from my one hitter."

5. I gotta buy a one hitter i hear that there really good and not too expensive

6. I swear, I can take a couple puffs from a wunnie, and for some reason, perhaps it's psychological, it gets me lit like a roman candle... and I own a Volcano.

7. Some of those dont look like chillums at all.. THEY LOOK LIKE FANCY GLASS DILDOS :O

8. Good for on-the-go.

Attached Files:

9. I love one hitters as well, I currently only have a metal cigarette chillum like a few people in this thread. I used to have a nicer one hitter that ended up cracking in half from being too cold, and then super heated with a resin ball. Then I had a clear glass one hitter, lasted a long ass time until it broke when I was trying to resin it out :(

Now I only have a pocket bong, and an awesome spoon with a spider web design on the bowl. They are amazing but will never be as good as my chillums! :)

10. I ordered a sick custom chillum like last week, but I still haven't gotten it yet :( will post up here when I get it though aha

11. dont pack it so tight.... less is more. and you wont have nearly the trouble of getting the ash out /the bad taste... the are called one hitter's for a reason not 5 hitter's....

12. I have a one hitter from a local festival. The bowl can hold a fuckin gram, its neat but not my style

13. If you really think about it, probably like half of all glass pieces could be prime dildos. I mean a glass spoon is basically a scale replica of your man parts

14. #34 420dopeaf, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012
    I got my one hitter recently, it was okay i mean i gave it away i sorta wanna get it back tho,lol

15. i use mine whenever im almost out of bud, to conserve. my two pipes are my main pieces but burn through so much weed :p , my vapourgenie conserves decently but i ussually use less wt my 1hoot because its harsh and i can judge how much im using and have left for today/tmrw.

16. It was my dads from when he was younger he lost the bat and bought a new dugout gave this to me a couple years ago I went to the local shop and got a new pipe for the box. I love this thing, I use it when I go out of town I can stuff a 1/4 oz to a 1/2 in it depending on how finely its ground. One of my favorite stealth pieces.

Attached Files:

17. Got a small glass chillum that I've been just hitting like a straight pipe. The hand method leaves my palm too smelly. I feel like small pieces like that always get me the most efficiently high, maybe the smaller rips I take, or the tiny surface area allowing for more to reach my lung easier.

18. One hitters are great, I loved mine

19. I pack my one hitter 3 or 4 times every time before I go to sleep. Gets me just the right high without using much weed. So I Appreciate One Hitters

20. Started using my cigarette-style one hitter for more stealth smoking, and I'm loving it. Get 4-5 good tokes and a nice little high, seems to burn really well and is a generally nice experience. It does have a slight metallic taste sometimes, so ideally I'd like to upgrade to a glass pipe/chillum - but I'd need a straight cig-style one, not the overly decorative type. I have a lovely glass spoon, but it's not very discrete. Has anyone seen something like that?