one hitter appreciation

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by shaggy2dope, May 10, 2012.

1. #1 shaggy2dope, May 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
    everybody loves a good bowl, or super snob scientific bong, but sometimes in some settings its just not practical. I personally, don't like to smoke anything rolled whether it be a blunt or a joint, so in times where heavy equipment isn't practical, or just straight up impossible, one hitters are a total life saver but don't seem to receive much recognition. i find myself using this bad boy at least four or five times a day and it gets me good and up there. i used to have just a straight tube shaped clear glass one but decided to step my one hitter game up and grabbed this bad boy on vacation in Florida.

http://imageshack.us/f/96/95098671.png/

hilariously, it had a string through it and had beads on either side and it was camouflaged as a "surfers necklace" the tag on the back said "you must be 14 to purchase this product". i laughed, purchased it and have been gettin stoned with it ever since. anyone else appreciate some real simple glass? :smoking:

EDIT: pic wont show up so i just added the link instead. too stoned to care/make it work. :smoking:

2. Whoa that is pretty sick. How big is it? I use a cigarette on hitter and it does the job, but it always burns my bottom lip because it's so small. I'd love to buy one of those :)

3. thanks double vision, its just about as long as a cigarette, and i hate that burning lip stuff from hitters that are too short so i feel your pain homie.

and rookie, I've actually smoked one of those too, there decent but i like glass better. :smoking:

4. Yeah I've had one of those sneak a tokes. They're kinda confusing lol and the rubber part fell off if mine. OP, where did you get yours? At a headshop? Because you said it was disguised as a necklace..

5. They're called chillums and they work very well

6. Got a pretty cool one at Reggaefest... wish I had a picture. Just a cool little color changing chillum. Love it just as much as my bubbler.

7. I love em, very efficent i used to have a dugout system one hitter but saddly i got rid of it :(

8. i know what a chillum is but what i got is not one. i have a chillum too.

I actually got this hitter from a tourist shop in Florida, where they were selling toys, candy, tourist t shirts, and these necklaces. you had to be 14 or older to buy it. thats my favorite part. :smoking:

9. When i had my one hitter, it was great, it was the stealthiest thing ever, and handy as hell, oh how I miss Ol' Reliable.

10. Chillum does not equal one hitter. Most traditional chillums are more the size of a regular bowl, and hold a lot more than a single hit.

I own a cigarette bat like the one's you guys are talking Bout, and I love it. I use it everyday, it's sneaky so I feel safe smoking just about anywhere. I've never had any problem with burning my lips though

11. [quote name='"shaggy2dope"']i know what a chillum is but what i got is not one. i have a chillum too.

I actually got this hitter from a tourist shop in Florida, where they were selling toys, candy, tourist t shirts, and these necklaces. you had to be 14 or older to buy it. thats my favorite part. :smoking:[/quote]

Where in florida?

12. I seriously want one of those. I love the fact that it's sort of a mini one hitter version of a chillum.. Wish I could find one near me.

And the cigarette one hitter I use, it burns my lip because it's so small. I think I've seen longer ones maybe that's the one you have ^^

13. My favorite piece ;)

Attached Files:

14. Sanibel. was in a condo on the beach. was the greatest experience of my life thus far. :smoking:

EDIT: hooked that's a sick hitter too, nice homie! :smoking:

15. Hazzaah for the one hitter :) I started smoking one when I moved in with the missus as she won't let me smoke joints in the house. Well hard to get decent bats and dugouts in the UK though.

16. head shops in the UK don't have tons of hitters? here in the U.S (in most of Illinois anyway) any head shop i go into has a few trays of glass metal or wood hitters.

my favorite part about a hitter really though is how with a simple q-tip swipe after a hit you can keep it almost brand new looking, so hits always taste prime. :smoking:

17. i have a short one hitter with a bowl that is half the size of a normal one hitter...probly about .1 bowl if that.. and it is brass so it dosent heat up super quick... havent got lip burn once in the past 2 week's.... most one's that heat up quick are light weight aluminum... you can tell the good one's cause they are denser..and weigh quite a bit more

18. No camera but i have 5 one hitters, 3 aluminum, 1 brass and 1 glass. and 2 dug outs. Great for the stoner on the go!

19. Yeah I've had 2 of those cigarette one hitters but I gave one away and lost the other one sadly. They conserve bud so well. And one was kinda short so it burned my lips but the other was longer so it never burned my lips