Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One Hit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blue592, Feb 5, 2012.

1. so, last night I drank a little and got a little tipsy and then we decided to smoke. I had one hit from the bowl, I know it was a good one because I coughed like hell, and got stoned out of my mind just from that. I looked at the weed beforehand and I actually thought it wouldn't be good because it felt kind of hard and dried out, I guess and there weren't many crystals or any of the other things good weed is supposed to have (I really don't know much about weed). Is this normal that only one hit got me so high?

2. if your drinking alcohol smoking gets not take lot to feel mediated

3. yes, if you have very low tolerance( means you haven't smoked many times) after you smoke more frequently it will take more and more than one hit to get you that high

4. If it was a huge hit with good weed then yeah one hit can sometimes do it. It depends on the person and how much they are used to smoking and their tolerance. Do you have low tolerance?

5. #5 thatpsilocybe, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
    It's called no tolerance.
    Just like if a 10 year old took a hit from the crack pipe. He would probably be tweaked out of his mind for a good 30 seconds.

6. It seems like everyone skipped the whole "alcohol" part. Except the first poster.

Yeah, if you drink and combine weed, then the alcohol is going to skyrocket whatever hits you take. It's called being cross faded lol.

7. Drink 3 pints of stella, smoke a joint hit a pipe and I'm sure as hell unless you've got a high tolerance to alcohol you will be feeling it.