Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One hit quit weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Elem3nt17, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Anybody ever smoke buds like that? I dont like to get really high I usually have one hoot just to get a buzz going. I bought an eigth today and my god it was almost white with crystals. I smoked the smallest hoot in the world and im fucking 'back in the day' high. It's fucked! Im so high ah ahaha

2. Your avatar really bothers me dude....when I was reading your post all i could think about is you being that dude and saying what you posted....fuckin ahh!

3. ive never had a one hitter quiter, ive had 3 hitter quiters tho! lol

4. haha ive had 2 hit shit

the 1 time a got purple shit down when i was in LA at a concert i packed my 1 hitter and smoked 3-4 bowls (12-15) hits and i was hella fucked up

5. I don't think there's any real 1 hitter quiiter, as a regular smoker, just 1 hit isn't going to do me in.

6. yeah no weed is one hit quit for me, if it was that good and i had enough i'd smoke all of it

7. I've had a one hitter quitter before. The shit was so covered in crystals it looked like it had coke all over it (which it wasn't just dank as fuck). :smoke: :smoke:

8. Bubbles is the man, man. Ricky's still my idol tho, how I wish for his dope growin talent.

9. Yes, I would say the northern lights I have is 1 hit killer weed, although I'll usually take several. Yesterday I combined forces with some friends, and smoked a bowl of Northern lights, mixed with Purple Afhgan Hindu Kush, and bubblegum. I hit the bong, and as the smoke entered my lungs I felt the high kicking in.

10. yah man, last night i picked up a fat half-o, this shit was stanky..i was on the bus and it was in a leather case inside a backpack, and it was stinky shit...i got home, busted it up..crystals were amazing...2 tokes and i was CHEWED!..best pot in a while:D

11. haha most people call my good weed 1 hit shit but i always seem to smoke a bowl, or two or three :D

12. ive had stuf like that before. but it usually is smoked out of Dealer's Cup. People drop like stoned flys after hitting some Passion #1 (personal grow) and the dealers.

13. Watched all five seasons in like a month or so... One of the best series ever. Viva La Sunnyvail.

14. The dank I have right now will get me high in 1 hit, but I choose to take several more. As long as its decent smoke, 1 hit will get me at the least a slight buzz.

15. yall dont know bout the ghetto chron from newark new jersey